FANDOM


  • Hello everyone. I have been thinking about this one for a while now. It should already be known that Immortality seems like a cool power to have, but it would mean outliving your loved ones and ending up being the last human being of the human race, which could lead to eternal misery or madness. 

    But with Reincarnation, youd be able to literally live a.thousand lives without suffering the boredom or the mental anguish.

    But I want to get your opinion. Do you think Reincarnation would be better to have instead of Immortality.

    Update: For those of you wondering how the Reincarnation would work

    -You'd be able to access the memories of your past lives (Like Aang or Korra from Avatar)

    -You'd have a level of Semi Immortality where you age slowly and can only die from old age

    -You'd be able to retain your prime attributes at your oldest age

      Loading editor
    • I'd definitely go for Reincarnation 100% for a variety of reasons.

      Like you said, you will outlive your loved ones and end up all alone in the end with immortality, it's more of a curse than a gift.

      Reincarnation provides infinite experiences and adventures as well as the promise that you'd never experience the worst fate immortality has to offer.

      Reincarnation could allow you to be reborn as just about anything too, like a animal or a monster, really, there is no end to the benefits.

      I guess the only thing that sucks about Reincarnation is the fact that you have to experience dying every time, experiencing the possibility that you end of somewhere else than the same universe you were in, having to learn everything all over again, etc. it can be maddening in it's own right.

      But yeah, I think Reincarnation would be better than Immortality.

        Loading editor
    • I would go with reincarnation cause immortality could leave you without friends or family.

        Loading editor
    • Immortality well if your world have other superpowers your loved ones can become immortal too.

        Loading editor
    • Either way you'll live forever in different ways, but reincarnation belongs to mortals beings in a mortal world for the better.

      Immortality has its ups and downs, but it would still be fun for those who see the good in living. Immortality belongs to the immortal worlds.

      Personally I think the real question is Life Transcendence vs Immortality and Reincarnation. Now that's a good question.

        Loading editor
    • The question is, can you keep all of your memory after every death? If yes, then I would pick reincarnation. Having trouble? Shoot yourself. Have debts? Shoot yourself. Got embarassed? Shoot yourself. Need money? Shoot yourself until you're born to a rich family. The possibility of reincarnation is endless.

        Loading editor
    • Vizorus69 wrote:
      The question is, can you keep all of your memory after every death? If yes, then I would pick reincarnation. Having trouble? Shoot yourself. Have debts? Shoot yourself. Got embarassed? Shoot yourself. Need money? Shoot yourself until you're born to a rich family. The possibility of reincarnation is endless.

      That's so over abuse of this power man. 

        Loading editor
    • Hegao wrote:
      Vizorus69 wrote:
      The question is, can you keep all of your memory after every death? If yes, then I would pick reincarnation. Having trouble? Shoot yourself. Have debts? Shoot yourself. Got embarassed? Shoot yourself. Need money? Shoot yourself until you're born to a rich family. The possibility of reincarnation is endless.
      That's so over abuse of this power man. 

      Well, if you can't figure out a creative way to use weak power, you'll never win in life.

        Loading editor
    • I'd go for Immortality, and if I can, I'd like to go all the way and have Absolute Immortality.

        Loading editor
    • SupremeInferno wrote:
      I'd go for Immortality, and if I can, I'd like to go all the way and have Absolute Immortality.

      I know it's your opinion, but reincarnation is kinda better actually since you can always start a new life. Immortality would be boring living the same life so yeah

        Loading editor
    • Immortality because that's what we're gonna get after we die!

        Loading editor
    • Hegao wrote: Immortality well if your world have other superpowers your loved ones can become immortal too.

      That is true but what about already immortal creatures?

        Loading editor
    • I would choose Reincarnation , since the idea of still being alive even after the universe death (In case of staying in the same universe) is terrifying and Reincarnation can give me infinite adventures in the multiple worlds, meeting the same people in diferent lives or meet completly new allies, also potentially evolving into a higher being.

        Loading editor
    • You can alleviate the burdens of Immortality with Mindshifting, and develop any "manipulation"-type abilities through evolving your mental abilities to where you can develop Telekinesis or Omni-Manipulation. There. problem solved.

      But onto the actual question, I still choose immortality.

        Loading editor
    • BraveHeart70 wrote: You can alleviate the burdens of Immortality with Mindshifting, and develop any "manipulation"-type abilities through evolving your mental abilities to where you can develop Telekinesis or Omni-Manipulation. There. problem solved.

      But onto the actual question, I still choose immortality.

      But what about creatures that are already immortal, like vampires?

        Loading editor
    • What about them? 

        Loading editor
    • Could always make more friends and family.

        Loading editor
    • Kierangumpy wrote:
      SupremeInferno wrote:
      I'd go for Immortality, and if I can, I'd like to go all the way and have Absolute Immortality.
      I know it's your opinion, but reincarnation is kinda better actually since you can always start a new life. Immortality would be boring living the same life so yeah

      My reasons for going for Immortality over Reincarnation, especially Absolutely Immortality, are I don't want to have to die repeatedly, I like being eternally in my prime, the healing factor, immunity to diseases, self-sustenance, and inability to feel pain would be great (to me), and I can actually get some enjoyment out of being Immortal. I've got all the time in the world to do whatever.

      As for people I know dying around me, I'll cope. It'll suck, yeah, but I'll deal with it. As for any lovers dying, I've chosen the single life a long time ago, so I'm good, my dude. I've never been in a relationship, and don't plan to be in one.

        Loading editor
    • Reincarnation is cool but are you okay with feeling pain for eternity?

        Loading editor
    • I always liked the idea of being absolutely immortal save a fail-safe suicide method, in which case then you become a spirit and can choose to either stay there, reincarnate whenever you so wish or go to any afterlife of your choosing. Gives you the best of all possibilities.

      Of course, if we do have to pick one, I'd give it to reincarnation. It would prove more interesting in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • I guess everyone loves feeling pain. Almost everyone.

        Loading editor
    • For reasons already stated by others, i'd go with immortality that would culminate into omnipotence.

        Loading editor
    • Imma go with Immortality but not in the living world.

        Loading editor
    • looking at the comments i can see that most people would choose reincarnation and the reason being is because Immortality would be "boring". immortallity would only be boring to those with no imgination. i mean think about it you have an eterinty, an endless time to solve the problem of getting bored. you could you the time to obtain other powers through magic, science and spirtually. Don't you think you could just change your identiy if you just obtained that power and erase your memories to keep you sane. if you could be become immortal, surely there is a way to obtain other abilites and you have enough time to find the all. also, what happens if you choose reincarnation and You DIE instead of your family. you would be reincarnated as some one else and lose them anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Johnnyfrancois00 wrote:
      looking at the comments i can see that most people would choose reincarnation and the reason being is because Immortality would be "boring". immortallity would only be boring to those with no imgination. i mean think about it you have an eterinty, an endless time to solve the problem of getting bored. you could you the time to obtain other powers through magic, science and spirtually. Don't you think you could just change your identiy if you just obtained that power and erase your memories to keep you sane. if you could be become immortal, surely there is a way to obtain other abilites and you have enough time to find the all. also, what happens if you choose reincarnation and You DIE instead of your family. you would be reincarnated as some one else and lose them anyway.

      Exactly! You might learn secrets that no one has ever learned before. 

        Loading editor
    • I choose immortality for that same reason! With it, I would change my identity frequently and also obtain many powers.

        Loading editor
    • ANDY3556 wrote:
      I choose immortality for that same reason! With it, I would change my identity frequently and also obtain many powers.

      With Immortality, you can live to see the future of the world. 

        Loading editor
    • i would choose reincarnation as I would still have my family.

        Loading editor
    • Mikenzi.Baca wrote:
      i would choose reincarnation as I would still have my family.

      how?

        Loading editor
    • Mikenzi.Baca
      Mikenzi.Baca removed this reply because:
      It would be hard if it didn't have a answer to the question.
      23:26, April 8, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Bluewindbag wrote:

      Mikenzi.Baca wrote:
      i would choose reincarnation as I would still have my family.

      how?

      Because when you're reborn you might have a different family but their still family no matter what.

        Loading editor
    • Mikenzi.Baca wrote:
      If I were reborn my family would be different but they would still be my family not matter what species.

      So, it's okay to be reborn as an ant, a pig etc.? 

      Also, once you're reborn, you'll lose that power. Is it okay for you to start all over again? 

        Loading editor
    • Bluewindbag wrote:

      Mikenzi.Baca wrote:
      If I were reborn my family would be different but they would still be my family not matter what species.

      So, it's okay to be reborn as an ant, a pig etc.? 

      Also, once you're reborn, you'll lose that power. Is it okay for you to start all over again? 

      Yes because you can get a second chance to live a better life.

        Loading editor
    • Mikenzi.Baca wrote:

      Bluewindbag wrote:

      Mikenzi.Baca wrote:
      If I were reborn my family would be different but they would still be my family not matter what species.
      So, it's okay to be reborn as an ant, a pig etc.? 

      Also, once you're reborn, you'll lose that power. Is it okay for you to start all over again? 

      Yes because you can get a second chance to live a better life.

      to each his own i guess, but its not like you wouldnt have a chance at a better life. You could pretend you died and because your immortal you could make it look very convencing. also, even if your immortal you could have a family and perhaps grant that same immortally to those you love. you have an eternity to think this through, immortallity for the win!

        Loading editor
    • Well fun part being immortal you can try and experience all kinds of suicide to see how it feels to suicide and never die. 

        Loading editor
    • Hegao wrote:
      Well fun part being immortal you can try and experience all kinds of suicide to see how it feels to suicide and never die. 

      With reincarnation, you can also do that, plus a bonus of temporary death.

        Loading editor
    • Vizorus69 wrote:
      Hegao wrote:
      Well fun part being immortal you can try and experience all kinds of suicide to see how it feels to suicide and never die. 
      With reincarnation, you can also do that, plus a bonus of temporary death.

      And you'll lose that power or your memory once your reborn.

        Loading editor
    • Bluewindbag wrote:
      Vizorus69 wrote:
      Hegao wrote:
      Well fun part being immortal you can try and experience all kinds of suicide to see how it feels to suicide and never die. 
      With reincarnation, you can also do that, plus a bonus of temporary death.
      And you'll lose that power or your memory once your reborn.

      Unless your reincarnation is the type that lets you keep all of the memory after death. That's not a stretch.

        Loading editor
    • Vizorus69 wrote:
      Bluewindbag wrote:
      Vizorus69 wrote:
      Hegao wrote:
      Well fun part being immortal you can try and experience all kinds of suicide to see how it feels to suicide and never die. 
      With reincarnation, you can also do that, plus a bonus of temporary death.
      And you'll lose that power or your memory once your reborn.
      Unless your reincarnation is the type that lets you keep all of the memory after death. That's not a stretch.

      I think this is just base Reincarnation and base Immortality. If not, then yeah you're right!

        Loading editor
    • Reincarnation..... What type is it? Reincarnate on same planet (earth) for ever randomly like past and future or present or reincarnate to different worlds/unvierse/galaxy etcs

        Loading editor
    • Hegao wrote:
      Reincarnation..... What type is it? Reincarnate on same planet (earth) for ever randomly like past and future or present or reincarnate to different worlds/unvierse/galaxy etcs

      Basic Reincarnation

        Loading editor
    • Bluewindbag wrote:
      I guess everyone loves feeling pain. Almost everyone.

      Why do you say that? Pain isn't something I'd imagine almost everyone to love.

        Loading editor
    • Friend6095 wrote:
      Bluewindbag wrote:
      I guess everyone loves feeling pain. Almost everyone.
      Why do you say that? Pain isn't something I'd imagine almost everyone to love.

      With the ability to be reborn after death in another form, pain is nothing!

        Loading editor
    • I'll pick Immortality.

      Any dilemmas about immortality can be solved through abilities such as Mindshifting and Enlightenment, the latter which you can certainly achieve as you have all the time in the world, literally. Plus, with Immortality, you'll at least go through the pain of losing your family once before moving on and doing something else.

      With reincarnation, how many loved ones would you lose each time you'll reincarnate? How would you be expected to save and protect your loved ones when you die first, and reincarnate in your next life knowing you have failed? How many loved ones would you lose each time you failed? And, imagine the pain and despair you'll put your previous families through each time you died.

      At least with Immortality, you'll never fear the pain that your death would cause to your loved ones as it would never happen, even if the same doesn't apply for vice versa. Or at best, protect and take care of them until they die from old age. Attaining Immortality Bestowal could be useful for situations such as these, which you can possibly achieve through having all the time in the world.

        Loading editor
    • DarkWraths wrote:
      I'll pick Immortality.

      Any dilemmas about immortality can be solved through abilities such as Mindshifting and Enlightenment, the latter which you can certainly achieve as you have all the time in the world, literally. Plus, with Immortality, you'll at least go through the pain of losing your family once before moving on and doing something else.

      With reincarnation, how many loved ones would you lose each time you'll reincarnate? How would you be expected to save and protect your loved ones when you die first, and reincarnate in your next life knowing you have failed? How many loved ones would you lose each time you failed? And, imagine the pain and despair you'll put your previous families through each time you died.

      At least with Immortality, you'll never fear the pain that your death would cause to your loved ones as it would never happen, even if the same doesn't apply for vice versa. Or at best, protect and take care of them until they die from old age. Attaining Immortality Bestowal could be useful for situations such as these, which you can possibly achieve through having all the time in the world.

      Well done! 

        Loading editor
    • I think people forgot about Absolute Reincarnation

      Tbh, the only two ways I could lean towards immortality are if I possess Mindshifting or Absolute Life Inducement -- maybe both.

      Otherwise, Absolute Reincarnation would be my go-to ability

        Loading editor
    • While I agree with the downside of Immortality, Reincarnation means enduring the tediousness of childhood repeatedly

      So I'm Immortal

        Loading editor
    • To be honest I really don't want neither, because that shit can be depressing...excuse my language though. But as a former occultist I would probaby lean more torwards Immortality. I don't have a legitmate reason why, but I guess I'll say because eteranl life is better than being reincarnated as something or someone else. But like I said having either one of those "kind of powers" can be depressing.

        Loading editor
    • BioelectricityTK wrote:
      To be honest I really don't want neither, because that shit can be depressing...excuse my language though. But as a former occultist I would probaby lean more torwards Immortality. I don't have a legitmate reason why, but I guess I'll say because eteranl life is better than being reincarnated as something or someone else. But like I said having either one of those "kind of powers" can be depressing.

      It can be depressing. why? We're living in a world full of sins. All the people in the world are sinners, including me. But you can change that by doing the right thing. Do that, and you'll be rewarded.

        Loading editor
    • Bluewindbag wrote:

      BioelectricityTK wrote:
      To be honest I really don't want neither, because that shit can be depressing...excuse my language though. But as a former occultist I would probaby lean more torwards Immortality. I don't have a legitmate reason why, but I guess I'll say because eteranl life is better than being reincarnated as something or someone else. But like I said having either one of those "kind of powers" can be depressing.

      It can be depressing. why? We're living in a world full of sins. All the people in the world are sinners, including me. But you can change that by doing the right thing. Do that, and you'll be rewarded.

      Umm, who ever said anything about sin? Sin is not depression, maybe anger jealously, and evny, but sin is action of morality or based on the subject of your moralities. Not just your emotions, but depression is not sin.

        Loading editor
    • BioelectricityTK wrote:

      Bluewindbag wrote:

      BioelectricityTK wrote:
      To be honest I really don't want neither, because that shit can be depressing...excuse my language though. But as a former occultist I would probaby lean more torwards Immortality. I don't have a legitmate reason why, but I guess I'll say because eteranl life is better than being reincarnated as something or someone else. But like I said having either one of those "kind of powers" can be depressing.

      It can be depressing. why? We're living in a world full of sins. All the people in the world are sinners, including me. But you can change that by doing the right thing. Do that, and you'll be rewarded.

      Umm, who ever said anything about sin? Sin is not depression, maybe anger, jealously, and evny, but sin is action of morality or based on the subject of your moralities. Not just your emotions, but depression is not sin.

        Loading editor
    • BioelectricityTK wrote:

      BioelectricityTK wrote:

      Bluewindbag wrote:

      BioelectricityTK wrote:
      To be honest I really don't want neither, because that shit can be depressing...excuse my language though. But as a former occultist I would probaby lean more torwards Immortality. I don't have a legitmate reason why, but I guess I'll say because eteranl life is better than being reincarnated as something or someone else. But like I said having either one of those "kind of powers" can be depressing.

      It can be depressing. why? We're living in a world full of sins. All the people in the world are sinners, including me. But you can change that by doing the right thing. Do that, and you'll be rewarded.

      Umm, who ever said anything about sin? Sin is not depression, maybe anger, jealously, and evny, but sin is the actions of your morality or based on the subject of your moralities. Not just your emotions, but depression is not sin.

        Loading editor
    • I'd personally choose reincarnation in its absolute form. With an Almighty Reincarnation, you'd keep everything you have ever attained. ( powers, abilities, etc.). 

      Some even gain omniscience from this power since you have knowledge in the quotients from living so many lives.

      Yeah 9/10 for me.

        Loading editor
    • Almighty Moon Goddess wrote:
      I'd personally choose reincarnation in its absolute form. With an Almighty Reincarnation, you'd keep everything you have ever attained. ( powers, abilities, etc.). 

      Some even gain omniscience from this power since you have knowledge in the quotients from living so many lives.

      Yeah 9/10 for me.

      You probably won't be reborn in same dimension/reality/verse you died in.

        Loading editor
    • Bluewindbag wrote:
      Almighty Moon Goddess wrote:
      I'd personally choose reincarnation in its absolute form. With an Almighty Reincarnation, you'd keep everything you have ever attained. ( powers, abilities, etc.). 

      Some even gain omniscience from this power since you have knowledge in the quotients from living so many lives.

      Yeah 9/10 for me.

      You probably won't be reborn in same dimension/reality/verse you died in.

      The same goes for regular reincarnation, actually

        Loading editor
    • Mhm

        Loading editor
    • reincarnation doesn't necessarily mean that you will be in multiple worlds. 

      You would still end up having to start a new life in essence because you wouldn't be able to let others know. - This is in multiple vampire movies and shows that have immortals in them. 

      I would choose immortality. - I know what I am and I would know what I could improve. With reincarnation, you might end being something that you would never want to be.

        Loading editor
    • if I can cross dimensions with reincarnation, then I`d pick that one! But if not then Immortality is the way to go...I mean I could play a lot of things like what Vandal Savage did. Plus if I`m bored I could plant 'treasure hunting puzzles' and at the end you get nothing! ^_^v Or if earth is boring I could use a rocket to go to mars and play the movie the martian and jumpstart the terraforming...and occupy a primo land in advance! family is overrated, I think I can live with seeing them grow old and die...if naturally its fine---if not then revenge quest! it would be amusing to watch your great, great, great, grandchild or whatever grow up...or you could also go the wincest route as well O_o;

      ...or finally find out what the black hole fuss is all about then after that visit the center of our milky way---lotsa things as long as your imagination like what spongebob says

        Loading editor
    • Soylent juice wrote:
      if I can cross dimensions with reincarnation, then I`d pick that one! But if not then Immortality is the way to go...I mean I could play a lot of things like what Vandal Savage did. Plus if I`m bored I could plant 'treasure hunting puzzles' and at the end you get nothing! ^_^v Or if earth is boring I could use a rocket to go to mars and play the movie the martian and jumpstart the terraforming...and occupy a primo land in advance! family is overrated, I think I can live with seeing them grow old and die...if naturally its fine---if not then revenge quest! it would be amusing to watch your great, great, great, grandchild or whatever grow up...or you could also go the wincest route as well O_o;

      ...or finally find out what the black hole fuss is all about then after that visit the center of our milky way---lotsa things as long as your imagination like what spongebob says

      Immortality is indeed great but don't abuse it.

        Loading editor
    • Well both can be bad: reincarnation can be bad due to having all the memories of your deaths in your mind can make someone crazy. Immortal, you can be sad when you see those you loved being in fate's hands. Well I stick up with Immortality and Absolute. But I want to have Reincarnation too... Godamnit Im bad at choices...

        Loading editor
    • Soylent juice wrote: if I can cross dimensions with reincarnation, then I`d pick that one! But if not then Immortality is the way to go...I mean I could play a lot of things like what Vandal Savage did. Plus if I`m bored I could plant 'treasure hunting puzzles' and at the end you get nothing! ^_^v Or if earth is boring I could use a rocket to go to mars and play the movie the martian and jumpstart the terraforming...and occupy a primo land in advance! family is overrated, I think I can live with seeing them grow old and die...if naturally its fine---if not then revenge quest! it would be amusing to watch your great, great, great, grandchild or whatever grow up...or you could also go the wincest route as well O_o;

      ...or finally find out what the black hole fuss is all about then after that visit the center of our milky way---lotsa things as long as your imagination like what spongebob says

      I agree with you that immortality would be lots of fun and there are so many possibilities...but are you sure that family is overrated? While I respect your opinion, I personally disagree. My family means a lot to me and I’ve had so many great memories with them. And while they can be annoying sometimes like every other family, I still love them.

      But if I had absolute immortality, I think I could cope with all my loved ones being dead. I’m creative when it comes to my emotions.

        Loading editor
    • TheBerserker34 wrote:
      Well both can be bad: reincarnation can be bad due to having all the memories of your deaths in your mind can make someone crazy. Immortal, you can be sad when you see those you loved being in fate's hands. Well I stick up with Immortality and Absolute. But I want to have Reincarnation too...

      Godamnit Im bad at choices...

      Actually, I thought it wa salready included that Reincarnation would have you lose your memories in each new life.

        Loading editor
    • Zxankou14 wrote:
      TheBerserker34 wrote:
      Well both can be bad: reincarnation can be bad due to having all the memories of your deaths in your mind can make someone crazy. Immortal, you can be sad when you see those you loved being in fate's hands. Well I stick up with Immortality and Absolute. But I want to have Reincarnation too...

      Godamnit Im bad at choices...

      Actually, I thought it wa salready included that Reincarnation would have you lose your memories in each new life.

      Oh yeah thats true. But I was wondering: is real reincarnation is with or without old memories?

        Loading editor
    • TheBerserker34 wrote:
      Zxankou14 wrote:
      TheBerserker34 wrote:
      Well both can be bad: reincarnation can be bad due to having all the memories of your deaths in your mind can make someone crazy. Immortal, you can be sad when you see those you loved being in fate's hands. Well I stick up with Immortality and Absolute. But I want to have Reincarnation too...

      Godamnit Im bad at choices...

      Actually, I thought it wa salready included that Reincarnation would have you lose your memories in each new life.
      Oh yeah thats true. But I was wondering: is real reincarnation is with or without old memories?

      your memories will begin to come back but you need more time.

        Loading editor
    • Ark Cipher wrote:
      TheBerserker34 wrote:
      Zxankou14 wrote:
      TheBerserker34 wrote:
      Well both can be bad: reincarnation can be bad due to having all the memories of your deaths in your mind can make someone crazy. Immortal, you can be sad when you see those you loved being in fate's hands. Well I stick up with Immortality and Absolute. But I want to have Reincarnation too...

      Godamnit Im bad at choices...

      Actually, I thought it wa salready included that Reincarnation would have you lose your memories in each new life.
      Oh yeah thats true. But I was wondering: is real reincarnation is with or without old memories?
      your memories will begin to come back but you need more time.

      thanks!

        Loading editor
    • Friend6095 wrote:

      Soylent juice wrote: if I can cross dimensions with reincarnation, then I`d pick that one! But if not then Immortality is the way to go...I mean I could play a lot of things like what Vandal Savage did. Plus if I`m bored I could plant 'treasure hunting puzzles' and at the end you get nothing! ^_^v Or if earth is boring I could use a rocket to go to mars and play the movie the martian and jumpstart the terraforming...and occupy a primo land in advance! family is overrated, I think I can live with seeing them grow old and die...if naturally its fine---if not then revenge quest! it would be amusing to watch your great, great, great, grandchild or whatever grow up...or you could also go the wincest route as well O_o;

      ...or finally find out what the black hole fuss is all about then after that visit the center of our milky way---lotsa things as long as your imagination like what spongebob says

      I agree with you that immortality would be lots of fun and there are so many possibilities...but are you sure that family is overrated? While I respect your opinion, I personally disagree. My family means a lot to me and I’ve had so many great memories with them. And while they can be annoying sometimes like every other family, I still love them.

      But if I had absolute immortality, I think I could cope with all my loved ones being dead. I’m creative when it comes to my emotions.

      what I mean to say is that..what is the big deal? death is a part of life, I have already accepted that IRL that people die when the time comes. I get sad and have gotten sad whenever I remember my grandfather but that's it. Not to the point that I'd 'die of lonesome'...if you get lonely find a wife, make children---many children if you want. But seeing your loved ones dying of old age is...enticing to me---an experience that I have never felt or seen, so I am a bit giddy about thinking it. ^_^

        Loading editor
    • For me, it would be reincarnation but if it means infinite reincarnation then no. But there would be some bad side effects or aftermaths with those 2 powers.

      If immortality, I'd feel the same pain as Wolverine did, think immortality as a curse. The ones you love died while you are unkillable and you'll have to find some new ones. Get struck with depression and thinking about killing yourself but hurting yourself is only possible which will cause more depression cuz u couldn't kill yourself. If u're weak, people can beat you up or animals can attack or other things can strike while you feel all the painful experience but not die.

      If reincarnation for eternity, itll be the same as immortality, cuz after u die u find urself in a new body either human or animal. U wouldn't get the chance to have an eternal rest and after u wish more and more to die u'll find urself alive but in a new body or form. If you have loved ones and u die and reincarnated, u'll be faraway from them in a different place and plus after u are reincarnated u would be in an infant's body that means u'll have to start ur whole life again. Replace the past with a new future.

      So if anyone is reading this, you'll have to choose wisely or choose none of it cuz in my opinion dying and going to the afterlife is much better.

        Loading editor
    • If I had immortality, I'd need Absolute Life Inducement just so I won't lose my family. Or I could make new friends that have long life spans.

        Loading editor
    • Halliemj wrote:
      If I had immortality, I'd need Absolute Life Inducement just so I won't lose my family. Or I could make new friends that have long life spans.

      What if your family doesn't want to be immortal? If I had immortality, I would accept the fact that my family will die and maybe communicate with them from the afterlife when I feel lonely or when I miss them.

        Loading editor
    • Friend6095 wrote:
      Halliemj wrote:
      If I had immortality, I'd need Absolute Life Inducement just so I won't lose my family. Or I could make new friends that have long life spans.
      What if your family doesn't want to be immortal? If I had immortality, I would accept the fact that my family will die and maybe communicate with them from the afterlife when I feel lonely or when I miss them.

      Absolute Life Inducement doesn't have to grant immortality, but if they accepted death then I'd be okay with it. I'll just have rely on giving life to new friends/creations

        Loading editor
    • I think I will stick up with being what I am then.

        Loading editor
    • Immortality can be achieve in death

        Loading editor
    • Reincarnation is a form of immortality, mostly by the fact that the user lives forever in a technical sense. For purity, regular immortality is probably the better option for most characters.

        Loading editor
    • Bluewindbag wrote: Immortality can be achieve in death

      Does that have to do with how when one dies, their soul just reincarnates into a new body?

        Loading editor
    • I got a question. If immortality means not dying, what if some powerful energy (much stronger than a nuclear bomb) vaporizes your whole body. Would your body regenerate back from nothing or the scraps of blood on the ground? Or would you be reincarnated? Or would you be dead?

        Loading editor
    • Crane Wintergale wrote:
      For me, it would be reincarnation but if it means infinite reincarnation then no. But there would be some bad side effects or aftermaths with those 2 powers.

      If immortality, I'd feel the same pain as Wolverine did, think immortality as a curse. The ones you love died while you are unkillable and you'll have to find some new ones. Get struck with depression and thinking about killing yourself but hurting yourself is only possible which will cause more depression cuz u couldn't kill yourself. If u're weak, people can beat you up or animals can attack or other things can strike while you feel all the painful experience but not die.

      If reincarnation for eternity, itll be the same as immortality, cuz after u die u find urself in a new body either human or animal. U wouldn't get the chance to have an eternal rest and after u wish more and more to die u'll find urself alive but in a new body or form. If you have loved ones and u die and reincarnated, u'll be faraway from them in a different place and plus after u are reincarnated u would be in an infant's body that means u'll have to start ur whole life again. Replace the past with a new future.

      So if anyone is reading this, you'll have to choose wisely or choose none of it cuz in my opinion dying and going to the afterlife is much better.

      I thought I explained that the version of Reincarnation I was refeering to was the version in Avatar: The Last Airbender. If you died and got reborn, you would be able to access the memories of your past lives, but it would take time. And even then the memories wouldnt be like having the same consciousness.

        Loading editor
    • Crane Wintergale wrote:
      I got a question.

      If immortality means not dying, what if some powerful energy (much stronger than a nuclear bomb) vaporizes your whole body. Would your body regenerate back from nothing or the scraps of blood on the ground? Or would you be reincarnated? Or would you be dead?

      Immortality means live forever. Even if your entire body is gone

        Loading editor
    • Bluewindbag wrote:
      Crane Wintergale wrote:
      I got a question.

      If immortality means not dying, what if some powerful energy (much stronger than a nuclear bomb) vaporizes your whole body. Would your body regenerate back from nothing or the scraps of blood on the ground? Or would you be reincarnated? Or would you be dead?

      Immortality means live forever. Even if your entire body is gone

      Live without a body? How? Do you mean like a spirit but not entirely a spirit? Could u explain

        Loading editor
    • That. Be an invisible spirit that can't do anything because you are without a body.

        Loading editor
    • Crane Wintergale wrote:
      Bluewindbag wrote:
      Crane Wintergale wrote:
      I got a question.

      If immortality means not dying, what if some powerful energy (much stronger than a nuclear bomb) vaporizes your whole body. Would your body regenerate back from nothing or the scraps of blood on the ground? Or would you be reincarnated? Or would you be dead?

      Immortality means live forever. Even if your entire body is gone
      Live without a body? How? Do you mean like a spirit but not entirely a spirit? Could u explain

      Immortality - User possesses an infinite life span, as they can never die, never age, and can shrug off virtually any kind of physical damage. Some users are the defensive type, simply preventing all damages, to appear physically invulnerable, while others are the regenerative type, surviving and quickly recovering from anything you throw at them while at the same time they are capable of resurrecting themselves instantly after death and completely self-sustaining, free from all bodily necessities. 

        Loading editor
    • Immortality

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.