FANDOM


  • I would give my friends Superpowers and start the origin of Superpowers in My hero Academia I have thought of more to add to my answer

    Make the 6 infinity stones trap T-Series, Roblox, Ricegum, Suggsverse, Both Paul Brothers, Onison and Flakeleey in the soul stone then send them to infect some other universe like the parasites they are, oh and also make Minecraft the most popular game of all time and make it stay that way FOREVER

    I thought of More

    Bring Stan Lee Back to Life and Make him and The Queen of England Omnipotent

    I’d also make new Galaxy’s and give the lowly humans of this galaxy Spectacular space travel technology to reach those Galaxies and in those Galaxies would be Alien Species from all my favourite franchises such as Marvel, Ben 10, Dragon Ball, Kirby, Mario, Sonic, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, (just imagine People from Nintendo “OH S**T ALL THESE SPECIES WE CREATED ARE REAL!”) Oh and there would be one galaxy with just Pokémon in it, Doctor Who,Star Wars, DC, Star Trek, Digimon, Skylanders, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic the Gathering, Keyforge, and oh so much more this universe would probably become the most vast in the multiverse OH AND ONE GALAXY WITH JUST PAC-MAN AND GHOSTS!

      Loading editor
    • give everyone omnipotence to see how it play out.

        Loading editor
    • Apexpotence the true ruler of best power EVER!! wrote: give everyone omnipotence to see how it play out.

      I would Go with Nigh Omnipotence just to make sure they won’t escape that universe and bring the fall of the multiverse

        Loading editor
    • Disperse powers from this wiki to people.

        Loading editor
    • Erase the concept of Metapotence.

        Loading editor
    • Other than that I'd make myself Ultipotent and store my Omniscience in a vessel somewhere and seal away my memories of being Omnipotent somewhere else (after implanting its location in my subconscious) before learning how to use my "newfound" powers and going from there.

        Loading editor
    • Wyz'Ard Arogoa wrote: Disperse powers from this wiki to people.

      I LOVE that Idea

        Loading editor
    • Create the concept of Doxapotence.

        Loading editor
    • I have thought of more to add to my answer

      Make the 6 infinity stones trap T-Series and Roblox in the soul stone then send them to infect some other universe like the parasites they are, oh and also make minecraft the most popular game of all time and make it stay that way FOREVER

        Loading editor
    • ZAVAZggg wrote: Erase the concept of Metapotence.

      I can Aggree with that

        Loading editor
    • I'd also delete Suggsverse.

        Loading editor
    • ZAVAZggg wrote:
      I'd also delete Suggsverse.

      I'll add it to my answer

        Loading editor
    • Prevent beyonder (pre-retcon) from being retconned

        Loading editor
    • Everything.

        Loading editor
    • destroy nothingness

        Loading editor
    • If I was omnipotent I'd bring back xxxtentacion just so I could hang out with him :3

        Loading editor
    • i have the that power of apexpotence. With all that power i go out fixing planets and make sure they stay on there axis at all times. Make sure the planets dont blow and fix the problems and fix the planet so its habital. So any monster that lives on that planet i would help them survive and not clear a whole species away.  I would make montains, tress and plant life for the whole universe and all verses. My name is the Macroverse GOD.

        Loading editor
    • If I omnipotence I will make the qwert realm that beyond all realms but below god realm and i will watch the multiverse from it And i will kill all the false omni potent like zeus thanos Adam warlock and i will destroy all the galaxies except our galaxy the i will watch world from my realm

        Loading editor
    • ^That would be much more intimidating  if I could actually read it.

        Loading editor
    • If I were omnipotent, I would solve all of the world’s problems with just a snap of my fingers.

      Starting with Youtube.

        Loading editor
    • If i we're omnipotent i will actually will seal this power and i will be ultpotence being i don't want to be omniscient

        Loading editor
    • Firstly, i'd make sure I won't ever get corrupt with it or use it for evil. Second, I wouldn't do much with it, i'd just explore the multiverse.

        Loading editor
    • I was going to put a self limitation (not to have omnipresence and omniscience) then I would exploit the multiverse knowing everyone on the way.

        Loading editor
    • If it is omnipotence of "End" absolute reign, as everyone assumes, I would (assuming I can operate the power to its full infinity):

      1. End all suffering. Liberate everyone. The only suffering remaining is what you won't descibe as "horrible", and even that is gone mostly. That suffering isn't needed. All you hate isn't needed.

      2. Make myself female. And take all qualities I would like. Fully ascended.

      3. Get to know the secrets of the structure of existence. Make all existence to be one of complete inifinite prosperity, and liberated. Complete and final. Can't go back to suffering. And this humanity will be liberated and elevated.

      4. Then I get some ability which can make me able to do anything [for example peacefully make anyone to accept my point or do it in war, both guaranteed but not right away], and it's in form and quality, so it would be fun, and for it to be completely undefeatable and guaranteed (more like I always come back from defeat and can fix all, guaranteed, think like a computer game, having your game deleted on defeat is what would be boring; also someone can persuade me to stop, but it can never infrindge my freedom) and it can influence all over all existence without infringing anyone's freedom.

      5. Set up something very interesting to happen in reality, where I will take part.

      6. Make it so that nobody may get omnipotence anymore and then that at one moment I make myself forget that I had omnipotence and delete it from myself.

      Allright, fun begins

        Loading editor
    • 1: Annihilate SJWS, Feminists, Neo-Nazis, ANTIFA, Anti-Vaxxers and PETA.

      2: Fix YouTube’s problems.

      3: Fix RWBY’s writing.

      4: End world poverty.

      5: Prevent the world from ending to shut up those end-time predictors.

      6: Prevent Yellowstone from erupting.

      7: Make superpowers real.

      8: Destroy terrorists.

      9: Bring extinct animals back to life and save endangered species.

      10: Undo pollution and global warming.

      Boom.

        Loading editor
    • I would give everyone (exept realy bad people) nigh omnipotence, having all the powers of omnipotence exept the power to effect other people, or make themself more powerful. I would then make new univerces, and people could go into these univerces, and they would not have powers in them, so each univerce is like a game, and in most you would not remember your original life, and living a life would be a game, and when you die, you go to a univece called the Hub, which would be the center of the univerce. I would not tell anyone that I was the one that gave everyone powers, exept If I had to, like if I had to take someones powers away. 

        Loading editor
    • Tough question. If I was Omnipotent, I would immediately look into the future, and look at any and all probabilities that will to start a war, and stop them. After that, I’d fix Fairy Tail writings, end world hunger, and after that, keep it a secret. And maybe create another universe which is similar to this one.

        Loading editor
    • I would probably create as many animals as humanly possible, while also creating life on the other planets and make aliens invade Earth.

        Loading editor
    • Is it weird to think that the world without suffering would be a boring place? Perfection is boring as a whole tbh.

        Loading editor
    • True, true.

        Loading editor
    • I'd create kittens whenever I get bored and make them less of a responsibility while maintaining their unpredictability.



      I'd make it so world hunger has been a conspiracy theory this whole time.



      I'd make it constantly rain over the heads of anyone who approved Article 13. I'd add some thunder and non-lethal lightning for dramatic effect.



      Last, I'd make it so I can only use my omnipotence in emergencies.

        Loading editor
    • I will live as a rich man,miracle embodiment

        Loading editor
    • I would make this world better, like turn t-series into a soda can, make the universe never-ending, control-z pollution, and give enlightenment to people I like. I would than ditch this dimension and explore the multiverse, and conquer bad universes, you know, transforming stuff, enslaving things, the works. I would build a palace of gold and obsidian the size of a moon, and then I would just play around for awhile until I get bored, where I would then re-write all of existence and try again, or I would just end myself.

        Loading editor
    • TheYeeterOfWorlds wrote:
      I would make this world better, like turn t-series into a soda can, make the universe never-ending, control-z pollution, and give enlightenment to people I like. I would than ditch this dimension and explore the multiverse, and conquer bad universes, you know, transforming stuff, enslaving things, the works. I would build a palace of gold and obsidian the size of a moon, and then I would just play around for awhile until I get bored, where I would then re-write all of existence and try again, or I would just end myself.

      why the center of the moon when you could create a new univerce for yourself? or a new univerce for each room in your base?

        Loading editor
    • I’d also make new solar systems for humanity to colonize, all with habitable planets.

        Loading editor
    • i will kill all of the life entites then be Alone

        Loading editor
    • I wil delete all Concepts too

        Loading editor
    • I’d just give everyone powers and give myself the powers I wanted.

        Loading editor
    • Or I’d give everyone Stands.

        Loading editor
    • Superpowers for everybody!

        Loading editor
    • i will kill humans

        Loading editor
    • I would the destroy the universe, and remake it in my image. however one person would remember the past universe, and must slove the mustery of what happens

        Loading editor
    • I’d gift everyone omnipotence on the condition that their powers cannot affect me. I’d also banish thou who hurts anyone who I know.

        Loading editor
    • I'd learn who the most moral, wisest person on earth is.  Then I'd ask them to help me figure out a set of guidelines that I'd follow to maintain some semblance of humanity.  I'd see what they had to say before I made any important descisions.

        Loading editor
    • You know, if I was omnipotent, I'd just produce pure enjoyment into me. That's what we all live for isn't it, enjoyment or happiness. So if you're omnipotent, you can simply enjoy your life for the rest of infinity.

        Loading editor
    • If I was omnipotent, I'd also be omniscient, meaning there'd be information available to me that I don't have at the time, and thus my choices would likely be altered (I'd likely go with inherent omniscience anyways). That said, I'd probably do stuff like making my parakeet be unable to die, and do whatever I'd do in that scenario, plus I really have no way to decide what I'd do. I wouldn't mess around, I may make the world a better place and remake some things in my image. I couldn't really end myself, either. 

        Loading editor
    • If i was omnipotent.  I would have omniscient,omnipresence and omniarch.  I would fix all the planets and galaxy's.  And fix all the planets so they dont have to struggle on earth or whatever they live.  Make a earth for my liking so i do what ever i want.  To learn my powers and use them wisely.   And living as Amortalily Immortality life is would be so much fun.  I go to any realm i want.  Fix all the realms on others planets and fix there heavens, hell, underworld and purgotary etc, on all galaxy's. 

        Loading editor
    • I would make an alternate reality in which there are superheroes and i would stay there and watch.

        Loading editor
    • I'd go to Benidorm.

        Loading editor
    • If I am Omnipotent, I would revive Stan Lee.

        Loading editor
    • ^10/10 best use ever, hands down.

        Loading editor
    • I'd revive Stan Lee, and numerous other people that I love and cherish, such as my pet ant I lost when I was 7

        Loading editor
    • I'd Just chill and look after all of creation and be a part of it because i'd probably get bored.

        Loading editor
    • Well firstly I don't think I would be the person who should become omnipotent because of the old truism that absolute power corrupts absolutely. That said if this were to come to pass I would take a few different actions. Firstly I would remove greed as a human impulse and would I also make it so that anyone who has committed a crime of violence would feel all the pain and suffering they've ever caused for the duration of all the lives they've affected. As a result people who cease striving for more than is necessary to their subsistence. I would also implant the humanitarian impulse into the global population. That way global gaps in resources would be lessened while also reducing the general excess of needless possessions. After that I would make humanity genetically and physiologically intolerant of alcohol and substances that impact one’s capacity for rational decision making (including tobacco in all forms). Once that was done I would make it so that every language would be instantly understandable to everyone, regardless of whether they speak that language or not. After that had to carried next I would implant an impulse towards subsistence food production where resources and environmental conditions allow. That way everyone affected would become almost entirely self-sufficient which along with decreasing desire and demand for imported food stuffs would also help reduce carbon emissions by increasing global plant life that would subsequently absorb ambient carbon dioxide and other green house gases. After that I would abolish monetary systems altogether and return the populous to a barter and exchange economy. That is if one lacked something others would provide it in exchange for something else the second party also lacks. Along with all this I would implant a desire for knowledge about useful subjects and simplicity of living. That way knowledge that can made use of (such as trades and services) would flourish while also removing from the equation complications that do nothing but create excess worry about that which one cannot control. Next I would implant an abhorrence of violence of any kind (whether against animals, fellow humans, or plant life). That way people who have an embedded incentive to treat any animals in their care well because otherwise they would be committing violence and/or abuse against them. After that I would put a natural program in place that weed out any weaklings or people unable to care for themselves or those close to them. This would include those with severe and/or debilitating mental, physiological, constitutional, and psychological disabilities or impairments unless they serve an essential function in their respective community.

        Loading editor
    • MJM1035 wrote: Well firstly I don't think I would be the person who should become omnipotent because of the old truism that absolute power corrupts absolutely. That said if this were to come to pass I would take a few different actions. Firstly I would remove greed as a human impulse and would I also make it so that anyone who has committed a crime of violence would feel all the pain and suffering they've ever caused for the duration of all the lives they've affected. As a result people who cease striving for more than is necessary to their subsistence. I would also implant the humanitarian impulse into the global population. That way global gaps in resources would be lessened while also reducing the general excess of needless possessions. After that I would make humanity genetically and physiologically intolerant of alcohol and substances that impact one’s capacity for rational decision making (including tobacco in all forms). Once that was done I would make it so that every language would be instantly understandable to everyone, regardless of whether they speak that language or not. After that had to carried next I would implant an impulse towards subsistence food production where resources and environmental conditions allow. That way everyone affected would become almost entirely self-sufficient which along with decreasing desire and demand for imported food stuffs would also help reduce carbon emissions by increasing global plant life that would subsequently absorb ambient carbon dioxide and other green house gases. After that I would abolish monetary systems altogether and return the populous to a barter and exchange economy. That is if one lacked something others would provide it in exchange for something else the second party also lacks. Along with all this I would implant a desire for knowledge about useful subjects and simplicity of living. That way knowledge that can made use of (such as trades and services) would flourish while also removing from the equation complications that do nothing but create excess worry about that which one cannot control. Next I would implant an abhorrence of violence of any kind (whether against animals, fellow humans, or plant life). That way people who have an embedded incentive to treat any animals in their care well because otherwise they would be committing violence and/or abuse against them. After that I would put a natural program in place that weed out any weaklings or people unable to care for themselves or those close to them. This would include those with severe and/or debilitating mental, physiological, constitutional, and psychological disabilities or impairments unless they serve an essential function in their respective community.

      I don’t even know whether to be thankful or afraid.

        Loading editor
    • Abagofsticks wrote:

      MJM1035 wrote: Well firstly I don't think I would be the person who should become omnipotent because of the old truism that absolute power corrupts absolutely. That said if this were to come to pass I would take a few different actions. Firstly I would remove greed as a human impulse and would I also make it so that anyone who has committed a crime of violence would feel all the pain and suffering they've ever caused for the duration of all the lives they've affected. As a result people who cease striving for more than is necessary to their subsistence. I would also implant the humanitarian impulse into the global population. That way global gaps in resources would be lessened while also reducing the general excess of needless possessions. After that I would make humanity genetically and physiologically intolerant of alcohol and substances that impact one’s capacity for rational decision making (including tobacco in all forms). Once that was done I would make it so that every language would be instantly understandable to everyone, regardless of whether they speak that language or not. After that had to carried next I would implant an impulse towards subsistence food production where resources and environmental conditions allow. That way everyone affected would become almost entirely self-sufficient which along with decreasing desire and demand for imported food stuffs would also help reduce carbon emissions by increasing global plant life that would subsequently absorb ambient carbon dioxide and other green house gases. After that I would abolish monetary systems altogether and return the populous to a barter and exchange economy. That is if one lacked something others would provide it in exchange for something else the second party also lacks. Along with all this I would implant a desire for knowledge about useful subjects and simplicity of living. That way knowledge that can made use of (such as trades and services) would flourish while also removing from the equation complications that do nothing but create excess worry about that which one cannot control. Next I would implant an abhorrence of violence of any kind (whether against animals, fellow humans, or plant life). That way people who have an embedded incentive to treat any animals in their care well because otherwise they would be committing violence and/or abuse against them. After that I would put a natural program in place that weed out any weaklings or people unable to care for themselves or those close to them. This would include those with severe and/or debilitating mental, physiological, constitutional, and psychological disabilities or impairments unless they serve an essential function in their respective community.

      I don’t even know whether to be thankful or afraid.

      well that is of course entirely up to you but I've studied human history, the human condition, and psychology extensively and have come to the conclusion that these changes would be more beneficial than harmful in the long run. others are free to disagree and take issue with my views if they so wish but if so I invite them to propose better solutions to humanities problems as well as problems the nucleus and cause of which is humanity.

        Loading editor
    • MJM1035 wrote:

      Abagofsticks wrote:

      MJM1035 wrote: Well firstly I don't think I would be the person who should become omnipotent because of the old truism that absolute power corrupts absolutely. That said if this were to come to pass I would take a few different actions. Firstly I would remove greed as a human impulse and would I also make it so that anyone who has committed a crime of violence would feel all the pain and suffering they've ever caused for the duration of all the lives they've affected. As a result people who cease striving for more than is necessary to their subsistence. I would also implant the humanitarian impulse into the global population. That way global gaps in resources would be lessened while also reducing the general excess of needless possessions. After that I would make humanity genetically and physiologically intolerant of alcohol and substances that impact one’s capacity for rational decision making (including tobacco in all forms). Once that was done I would make it so that every language would be instantly understandable to everyone, regardless of whether they speak that language or not. After that had to carried next I would implant an impulse towards subsistence food production where resources and environmental conditions allow. That way everyone affected would become almost entirely self-sufficient which along with decreasing desire and demand for imported food stuffs would also help reduce carbon emissions by increasing global plant life that would subsequently absorb ambient carbon dioxide and other green house gases. After that I would abolish monetary systems altogether and return the populous to a barter and exchange economy. That is if one lacked something others would provide it in exchange for something else the second party also lacks. Along with all this I would implant a desire for knowledge about useful subjects and simplicity of living. That way knowledge that can made use of (such as trades and services) would flourish while also removing from the equation complications that do nothing but create excess worry about that which one cannot control. Next I would implant an abhorrence of violence of any kind (whether against animals, fellow humans, or plant life). That way people who have an embedded incentive to treat any animals in their care well because otherwise they would be committing violence and/or abuse against them. After that I would put a natural program in place that weed out any weaklings or people unable to care for themselves or those close to them. This would include those with severe and/or debilitating mental, physiological, constitutional, and psychological disabilities or impairments unless they serve an essential function in their respective community.

      I don’t even know whether to be thankful or afraid.
      well that is of course entirely up to you but I've studied human history, the human condition, and psychology extensively and have come to the conclusion that these changes would be more beneficial than harmful in the long run. others are free to disagree and take issue with my views if they so wish but if so I invite them to propose better solutions to humanities problems as well as problems the nucleus and cause of which is humanity.

      Fair enough.

        Loading editor
    • Abagofsticks wrote:

      MJM1035 wrote:

      Abagofsticks wrote:

      MJM1035 wrote: Well firstly I don't think I would be the person who should become omnipotent because of the old truism that absolute power corrupts absolutely. That said if this were to come to pass I would take a few different actions. Firstly I would remove greed as a human impulse and would I also make it so that anyone who has committed a crime of violence would feel all the pain and suffering they've ever caused for the duration of all the lives they've affected. As a result people who cease striving for more than is necessary to their subsistence. I would also implant the humanitarian impulse into the global population. That way global gaps in resources would be lessened while also reducing the general excess of needless possessions. After that I would make humanity genetically and physiologically intolerant of alcohol and substances that impact one’s capacity for rational decision making (including tobacco in all forms). Once that was done I would make it so that every language would be instantly understandable to everyone, regardless of whether they speak that language or not. After that had to carried next I would implant an impulse towards subsistence food production where resources and environmental conditions allow. That way everyone affected would become almost entirely self-sufficient which along with decreasing desire and demand for imported food stuffs would also help reduce carbon emissions by increasing global plant life that would subsequently absorb ambient carbon dioxide and other green house gases. After that I would abolish monetary systems altogether and return the populous to a barter and exchange economy. That is if one lacked something others would provide it in exchange for something else the second party also lacks. Along with all this I would implant a desire for knowledge about useful subjects and simplicity of living. That way knowledge that can made use of (such as trades and services) would flourish while also removing from the equation complications that do nothing but create excess worry about that which one cannot control. Next I would implant an abhorrence of violence of any kind (whether against animals, fellow humans, or plant life). That way people who have an embedded incentive to treat any animals in their care well because otherwise they would be committing violence and/or abuse against them. After that I would put a natural program in place that weed out any weaklings or people unable to care for themselves or those close to them. This would include those with severe and/or debilitating mental, physiological, constitutional, and psychological disabilities or impairments unless they serve an essential function in their respective community.

      I don’t even know whether to be thankful or afraid.
      well that is of course entirely up to you but I've studied human history, the human condition, and psychology extensively and have come to the conclusion that these changes would be more beneficial than harmful in the long run. others are free to disagree and take issue with my views if they so wish but if so I invite them to propose better solutions to humanities problems as well as problems the nucleus and cause of which is humanity.

      Fair enough.

      Honestly the very question hurts my mind. Omnipotence should not be possessed by anything or anyone. Nigh Omnipotence is great, because it hasn’t it’s limits. With omnipotence, if you make the wrong choice you could wipe out everything. It is too powerful for someone or something that has opinions to have.

        Loading editor
    • Welp,since Omnipotence is №1 power for,me,i would've done many things.

      Firstly,i would've made some upgrades of my mind for efficiency of using that enormous power.

      Next goes my own life.I would've made it much better:for example,turn my shitty laptop into the ultimate laptop with magically enhanced specifications.

      I know,that sooner or later goverments and agencies would pay attention to me.Though i have Omnipotence,i still have mind of mortal.So,i would've involved in big geopolitics and represented the interests of my fellow countrymans.But i wouldn't let WW3 to happen.There's a lof of ways to win for us except brute force.

      Also probably i would've created some portals,thus making our planet look like some kind of hub,that have connections to all fictional universes.It's obviously dangerous,so i would take all of responsibility on myself.

      Then i would've helped all of scientists with what i have.Progress shouldn't stand still.

      In general,my life would be much more replete and interesting than what i have now as a lazy skinny teenager from "russian realm".

        Loading editor
    • Называйте меня как хотите.Имена не вечны. wrote:
      Welp,since Omnipotence is №1 power for,me,i would've done many things.

      Firstly,i would've made some upgrades of my mind for efficiency of using that enormous power.

      Next goes my own life.I would've made it much better:for example,turn my shitty laptop into the ultimate laptop with magically enhanced specifications.

      I know,that sooner or later goverments and agencies would pay attention to me.Though i have Omnipotence,i still have mind of mortal.So,i would've involved in big geopolitics and represented the interests of my fellow countrymans.But i wouldn't let WW3 to happen.There's a lof of ways to win for us except brute force.

      Also probably i would've created some portals,thus making our planet look like some kind of hub,that have connections to all fictional universes.It's obviously dangerous,so i would take all of responsibility on myself.

      Then i would've helped all of scientists with what i have.Progress shouldn't stand still.

      In general,my life would be much more replete and interesting than what i have now as a lazy skinny teenager from "russian realm".

      Why would you do things like help the scientists? 

      If they want the cure for a disease, don't help them find it, just erase the disease from existence. 

      If they want to make better buildings, snap your fingers and it's done. Don't help, just do. 

        Loading editor
    • The orange duck 42 wrote:
      Называйте меня как хотите.Имена не вечны. wrote:
      Welp,since Omnipotence is №1 power for,me,i would've done many things.

      Firstly,i would've made some upgrades of my mind for efficiency of using that enormous power.

      Next goes my own life.I would've made it much better:for example,turn my shitty laptop into the ultimate laptop with magically enhanced specifications.

      I know,that sooner or later goverments and agencies would pay attention to me.Though i have Omnipotence,i still have mind of mortal.So,i would've involved in big geopolitics and represented the interests of my fellow countrymans.But i wouldn't let WW3 to happen.There's a lof of ways to win for us except brute force.

      Also probably i would've created some portals,thus making our planet look like some kind of hub,that have connections to all fictional universes.It's obviously dangerous,so i would take all of responsibility on myself.

      Then i would've helped all of scientists with what i have.Progress shouldn't stand still.

      In general,my life would be much more replete and interesting than what i have now as a skinny teenager from "russian realm".

      Why would you do things like help the scientists? 

      If they want the cure for a disease, don't help them find it, just erase the disease from existence. 

      If they want to make better buildings, snap your fingers and it's done. Don't help, just do. 

      I could've done that easily,i don't defy that fact.But,you know,having Total Omniscience is like watching spoilers,so i'll limit it to Inherent level.I want to make researches together with them.

        Loading editor
    • if I was omnipotent I would make this reality like my desired reality. i would make school no longer mandatory i would make the economic laws of inflation and deflation non existent i would bring back whatever meme from the dead i desire i would make anime real i would give myself everything i desire i would make it so i have 999,999,999 us dollars (my currency) added on to the amount of money i have everyone would get free internet that goes at a speed of 999999 terabytes per second i would bring back a fallen nation and make sure it stayed back i would do much more also

        Loading editor
    • 1. Make every fictional character, location, or object that I think is well-written real.

      2. Restrict the powers of the strongest fictional characters so that powers such as erasing all of existence only work on the fictional universe they came from.

      3. Make it so that every living thing's consciousness will be reborn after death, in a new body, and with memory cleared.

      4. Restrict powers even more by injecting a thought into every living thing so that they won't bother to fight anything significantly below their power. Also, make it so that anything significantly below a character's power won't get affected by that character's attacks, unless that character really, really wants to get rid of that thing.

      5. Give every living thing every power there is, but all the powers will be locked at first. You can only unlock a power by determination, practice, and proving that you're worthy.

      6. Make myself a normal human, and remove any memories of my omnipotence. I still have the locked powers, like any other living thing.

      7. Let's see, what stories will this create?

        Loading editor
    • Posting again but I'd make it so everyone could be geniuses when it came to math and formulas.

        Loading editor
    • I still stand by my answer

      "I would give everyone (except really bad people) nigh omnipotence, having all the powers of omnipotence except the power to affect other people, or make themself more powerful. I would then make new universes, and people could go into these universes, and they would not have powers in them, so each universe is like a game, and in most you would not remember your original life, and living a life would be a game, and when you die, you go to a univece called the Hub, which would be the center of everything. I would not tell anyone that I was the one that gave everyone powers, except If I had to, like if I had to take someone's powers away."

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.