- String Mimicry/Body/Form
- Thread Physiology/Mimicry/Body/Form
- Yarn Physiology/Mimicry/Body/Form
User with this ability either is or can transform into string, thread, or yarn. The user’s transformed form can be anatomically identical to their normal form aside of being made of string, in which case it may contain all organs. Alternately user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other, or a two-dimensional outline of their normal form.
- Binding by trapping and/or engulfing objects
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Flat Body
- Full Space Maneuvering
- Hollow Physiology
- Malleable Anatomy
- Self-Hole Forming
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Thread Generation
- Tight Space Maneuvering
- Whip Generation by using body as a whip
- Amorphous Physiology
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Clothing Combat
- Cloth Manipulation
- Hair Mimicry
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing string to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Sewing Equipment Physiology
- Wool Manipulation
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- String isn't very resilient.
- The user takes on the weaknesses of normal string.
- Some powers may be disabled in this form (ex. Kirby’s Inhaling).
- Mr. String (A Little Curious)
- Jolyne Cujoh (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Stone Free
- Donquixote Doflamingo (One Piece)
- Prince Fluff (Kirby’s Epic Yarn)
- Yarn Kirby (Kirby’s Epic Yarn)