The user has the ability to identify any threats from anyone or anything by means of certain designations. The purpose of the power could either be a protection to oneself or for the others. Some users identifies a threat from someone or something through information.
- Illusion Manipulation users may or may not overpower this power.
- If the user's ability is based on technology, Intangibility users or Water Manipulation users might disrupt the power or make it out of control.
- Some users are weak against heat or solar powers and that they need water for sustainability and strength to continue using the power.
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed series); via Eagle Vision
- Tony Stark/Iron Man (Avengers Assemble); via Scanner Vision
- The Aliens (Battleship)
- Daleks (Doctor Who)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody); via Crisis Perception
- Users of Ki Sense (Dragon Ball series)
- Ghosts (GRAW, GRAW 2, Future Soldier); via CrossComm
- Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (Halo); via VISR
- UNSC Defense Corps (Halo); via Neural interface
- Users of Spider-Sense (Marvel Comics)
- Users of Kenbunshoku/Observation Haki (One Piece)
- Death Gun (Sword Art Online); via Hypersense
- Kirito (Sword Art Online); via Hypersense
- Nebula Chain (Saint Seiya)
- Millennium Puzzle (Yu-Gi-Oh!)