- "Those two young men...are giving off a distasteful scent..."
- ― Gyou'Un on Shin and Ou Hon (Kingdom)
The user has the ability to identify any threats from anyone or anything by means of certain designations. The purpose of the power could either be a protection to oneself or for the others. Some users identifies a threat from someone or something through information.
- Illusion Manipulation users may or may not overpower this power.
- If the user's ability is based on technology, Intangibility users or Water Manipulation users might disrupt the power or make it out of control.
- Some users are weak against heat or solar powers and that they need water for sustainability and strength to continue using the power.
- Bloodhound (Apex Legends); via Eye of The Allfather, Beast Of The Hunt
- Caustic (Apex Legends); via Nox Vision
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed series); via Eagle Vision
- Tony Stark/Iron Man (Avengers Assemble); via Scanner Vision
- The Aliens (Battleship)
- Daleks (Doctor Who)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody); via Crisis Perception
- Users of Ki Sense (Dragon Ball series)
- Ghosts (GRAW, GRAW 2, Future Soldier); via CrossComm
- Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (Halo); via VISR
- UNSC Defense Corps (Halo); via Neural interface
- Zizzles (IZ and the Zizzles); via Scanner Vision
- Users of Spider-Sense (Marvel Comics)
- Users of Kenbunshoku/Observation Haki (One Piece)
- Mr. Smith (Sarah Jane Adventures)
- Death Gun (Sword Art Online); via Hypersense
- Kirito (Sword Art Online); via Hypersense
- Gyou'Un (Kingdom)
- Nebula Chain (Saint Seiya)
- Millennium Puzzle (Yu-Gi-Oh!)