- "But his real power was his ability to control the forward movement of time. By sending himself forward, he was always ahead of the action, as if he had super speed."
- ― Master Wu explaining Acronix's power to control the Forward Movement of Time, LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- Temporal Acceleration
- Time Increasing/Speed-Up/Speeding
The user can accelerate/speed up time for themselves or others up to practically light speed while still moving normally.
- Age Acceleration
- Accelerated Perception
- Accelerated Time Bomb Generation
- Simulate Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Speed, etc.
- Speed time up accomplish lengthy work/process in moments.
- Speed up the time of others to throw them off balance.
- Event Skipping
- Time can go only faster, not slower.
- If you speed up time for everything besides yourself, then you will be slowed, or even standing practically motionless to the perspective of others.
- Users of Time Stopping may be able to stop the acceleration.
- Temporal Immunity
- Forward Time Blade (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Ghost ÄRM, Rondo of Time (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Time Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Limbo (Dragon Ball)
- Hyperbolic Time Chamber (Dragon Ball Z)
- Jaunt Space (The Jaunt)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.