- "People spent an eternity fighting each other over what they think is right and wrong, but they never realised that time is the true enemy of us all. Time kills everything."
- ― Kaecilius (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Chronokinetic Attacks
- Temporal Attacks
The user can release/use time to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Time Bolts: Project time that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Time Blasts: Release blasts of time in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release time blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of time.
- Omnidirectional Time Waves: Send out a wave of time in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit time from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of time that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release time blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release time blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Temporal Slicing: Use time to cut opponents.
- Time Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of time.
- Temporal Breath: Discharge time from the mouth.
- Time Beam Emission: Release beams of a time.
- Time Blast: Release time over a specific target area.
- Time Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of time.
- Accelerated Time Bolts: Release bolts that cause time to accelerate that cause targets to age rapidly.
- Time Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Time Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with time.
- Time Pillar Projection: Project time pillars.
- Time Spike Projection: Project time spikes.
- Time Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of time.
- Time Wave Emission: Send out a wave of time that repels everything.
- Time Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of time.
- Accelerated Time Bomb Generation: Create temporal explosives that age anything caught in them.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of time.
- Zap: A tiny short release of time to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Chronokinetic Combat
- Chronokinetic Constructs
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Time Energy Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Time Physiology
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
- Eon (Ben 10)
- Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live)
- Extant (DC Comics)
- Time Lord (Saga Frontier)
- Sekundes (Tales of Eternia)
- Deja Vu (Skylanders)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.