- Event Fusion
- Time Merging
The user can merge different points of time/events into a single point of time, locking any amount of aspects of the points in time or events when they do so. They could take an era in the past and merge it with an era in the future, or vice versa, and fuse them into one.
- Amalgamation (points in time)
- Environment Creation
- Event Teleportation
- Temporal Teleportation
- Terrain Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Matter Melding
- Time Manipulation
- World Merging
- May have limits on what size the environments must be to be merged.
- May not be able to merge certain points in time.
- Chronopolis (Marvel Comics; LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2)
- Dead Sea (Chrono Cross)
- Land of the Lost (The Land of the Lost)
- River Song's world (Doctor Who)