- For a gallery of examples for Time Manipulation, see here.
The ability to manipulate the flow of time.
- Chrono Control
- Chrono Force
- Temporal Control
- Temporal Manipulation
- Time Control
- Time Warping
The user can manipulate the flow of time of a general area or a specific target in various manners, the basics revolving around accelerating, slowing, stopping and even rewinding or looping. The range of area affected is proportional to the mastery of the user, with top levels can affect the entire space and time continuum.
Since "time" exists and flows within "space", the two are interrelated, and by manipulating time, one is basically distorting space proportionally. The effects of this relative distortion can vary, such as controlling time of a mere object or person may not affect the space they reside in, but to twist the time-stream of a region of space can cause the area itself to warp. Due to time existing in one space, manipulating it cannot affect another dimension.
- Accelerate, slow and/or stop time to others while being able to move freely.
- Accelerated Probability
- Age Manipulation of both living beings and objects:
- Chronokinetic Constructs
- Event Manipulation
- Parachronal Cognition
- Perceive both past and future.
- Temporal Cognition
- Temporal Duplication
- Temporal Erasure
- Temporal Matter Selection
- Temporal Protection
- Temporal Trapping
- Timestream Shift
- Chronolock by placing oneself outside space-time continuum.
- Clock Manipulation
- Future-Probability Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience
- Portal Creation
- Temporal Lordship
- Temporal Monster Physiology
- Temporal Presence
- Sand Manipulation
- User who can also use Spatial Manipulation are able to learn Space-Time Manipulation.
- Low-Level users have limited ability in both the length of time and area they can affect.
- Users of Chronolock are immune to this power.
- Elizabeth/Anna DeWitt (BioShock Infinite)