- For a gallery of examples for Time Manipulation, see here.
The ability to alter, change, control and manipulate the flow of time by slowing, accelerating, reversing, or stopping it.
- Chrono Control
- Chrono Force
- Temporal Control
- Time Control
- Time Warping
The user can manipulate time, accelerating, slowing, stopping and even rewinding or looping it either for themselves, other objects/people and/or areas. They cannot affect space or other dimensions.
- Accelerate, slow and/or stop time to others while being able to move freely.
- Accelerated Probability
- Manipulate how time affects both living beings and objects:
- Chronokinetic Constructs
- Parachronal Cognition
- Perceive both past and future.
- Perceive the history of objects.
- Temporal Cognition
- Temporal Duplication
- Temporal Protection
- Age Manipulation
- Chronolock by placing oneself outside time-space continuum.
- Chrono Vision
- Event Manipulation
- Future Manipulation
- History Manipulation
- Portal Creation
- Temporal Slicing
- Temporal Lordship
- Temporal Monster Physiology
- Time Theft
- Time Travel by traveling either forward or backward through time.
- User who can also use Spatial Manipulation are able to learn Space-Time Manipulation.
- Low-Level users have limited ability in both the length of time and area they can affect.
- Users of Chronolock are immune to this power