- "However a slow aggression can be just as dangerous. Different Power but as equally as effective. One Master of Time was bad enough but like the hands on a clock, there are two "
- ― Wu (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu) explaining Acronix's power to slow Time and introducing Krux
- Bullet Time
- Slow Motion
- Temporal Deceleration
- Time Plodding/Slow-Down
The user can slow time down to various degrees, while being able to move normally, either slowing time for a certain targets or affecting everything but the user. They can slow down opponents to avoid attacks and dampen movements.
- May be a limit for how long the user can slow time.
- May not be able to interact with things in different time streams.
- The user may age normally relative to themselves but appear to age faster than everyone else.
- Moving objects may retain the same amount of force.
- May affect the user might to various levels.
- Time-slowing watch (Clockstoppers)
- Time Stop Hat (A Hat in Time)
- Slow-Mo Time Blade (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Omega Morpher (Power Rangers SPD)
- Quantum Repulsor (Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus)
- Time Orb (Skylar and Plux)
- Slow-Mo Gloves (X-Ray and Vav)
- Avalon (Gargoyles)
- Sands of Time (AD&D)
- Time (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.