- Bullet Time
- Slow Motion
- Temporal Deceleration
- Time Slow-down
The user is capable of slowing down time to various degrees, this could mean slowing time around a single target or affecting everything but the user. The user can also slow down opponents to avoid attacks and dampen movements.
- May be a limit for how much user can slow time.
- May not be able to interact with things in different time streams.
- The user may age normally relative to themselves but appear to age faster than everyone else.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Tme Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Clockwork (Ben 10)
- Freya (DWP)
- Hammy, when he drinks a fizzy drink (Over the Hedge)
- Tick Tock/Time Keeper (Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World)
- Illyria (Angel)
- Jak/Light Jak, via Flash Freeze (Jak and Daxter)
- John Marston/Jack Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
- Spyro/Purple Dragons (Legend of Spyro), via Dragon Time
- Hiro Nakamura (Heroes)
- Faceless Void (Dota 2)
- Cole Turner (Charmed)
- People with time-slowing watches (Clockstoppers)
- Horace Diaz (Mighty Med)
- Zoom/Hunter Zolomon (DC Comics)
- Danny Cooper (The New Heroes/Quantum Prophecy)
- Jack Joyce (Quantum Break)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.