- Bullet Time
- Slow Motion
- Temporal Deceleration
- Time Slow-down
The user is capable of slowing down time to various degrees, this could mean slowing time around a single target or affecting everything but the user. The user can also slow down opponents to avoid attacks and dampen movements.
- May be a limit for how long the user can slow time.
- May not be able to interact with things in different time streams.
- The user may age normally relative to themselves but appear to age faster than everyone else.
- Moving objects may retain the same amount of force.
- Slow-Mo Time Blade (LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Avalon (Gargoyles)
- Sands of Time (AD&D)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.