- "The World's true power, as its name suggests, is to reign supreme over the entire world!!!"
- ― DIO Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders)
- "He can even control time to the point of halting it. Of course... he didn't halt himself."
- ― Master Wu describing Krux's power, Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- "Time flows like a river. In Tolaria we practice the art of building dams."
- ― "Rewind" Flavor Text, Magic: The Gathering
- Temporal/Time Freeze/Pausing/Freezing/Immobilization/Stasis/Stopping
User can stop time while being unaffected themselves, or may also allow others to be unaffected. If the user moves before this ability ceases, it would appear to everyone that the user teleported.
- Molecular Immobilization
- Temporal Motion Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Time Perception Manipulation
- Timestream Shift
- Temporal Immunity is the perfect counter.
- Electrical equipment may not work.
- May affect how the user perceives their environment.
- May have a limited range.
- The effects could wear off after a while, even if users don't restart time.
- User may not be able to interact with physical objects.
- User may still age while time is stopped.
- Temporal Slicing and Space-Time Slicing can cut apart the frozen time.
- May cause pain or discomfort if used for a prolonged time.
- Users of Temporal Lock are immune.
- Air may not move in stopped time, requiring an oxygen tank in order to breathe.
See Also: Time Stands Still.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.