- "Time to send you...into the past!"
- ― Cyborg Stan Smith after resetting the clock (American Dad)
- Race Against The Clock/Race Against Time
- Timer Creation/Manipulation/Settings
The users of this power can set a timer on anything to give it a certain amount of time to do something, for if that task is not completed then something will happen that can either negatively affect or positively affect the user or their targets.
- Negative Applications:
- Positive Applications:
- Contract Bestowal
- Event Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Rule Bending
- Time Manipulation
- Timed Events
- Wish Granting
- The users may only use a certain amount of time for their timers.
- The users who have their timers interrupted for any reason may experience some backfiring effects.
- The users timer may need some type of fuel.
- Some timers cannot be deactivated once placed, even if the user changes mind.
- Giriko Kutsuzawa (Bleach)
- Freed Justin (Fairy Tail)
- Paul Krebs (Haven)
- Knuckle Bine (HunterXHunter); via APR
- Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
- Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts)
- Daemon (ReBoot)
- Erazor Djinn (Sonic and the Secret Rings)
- Time Tells No Lies (Bleach)
- Final Countdown (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Enchanted Rose (Beauty and the Beast)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.