- "Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals! The future has changed, yessssss. The Autobots lose! Evil triumphs! And you...YOU NO LONGER EXIST!"
- ― Megatron's words during the timestorm he has caused. (Beast Wars Transformers)
- Timestorm Generation/Inducement/Manifestation
User can create ravaging temporal storms capable of erasing all of existence.
- Cosmic Weather Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Time Energy Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Timestorm Manipulation
- Can only cause timestorms, not manipulate them.
- May also erase the user from existence as well if not careful.
- May only effect things in the current present and/or the future.
- Cannot affect Omnipotent Beings.
- Megatron (Beast Wars Transformers); via destroying a stasis-locked Optimus Prime.
- Time Travelers (DC's Legends of Tomorrow); via seeing/interacting with their past selves
- Fenric (Doctor Who)
- Golden Wheel of Time users (Iceman series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.