The ability to dispatch oneself into a different time-stream. Sub-power of Time Manipulation.
- Timestream Displacement
The user can dispatch themselves into a different time-stream and back at will. The timestream they dispatch themselves into could be a faster version, allowing them to move and act at a much faster rate than their usual timestream and perceive things at a slower rate. The timestream could also be a slower version, allowing them to perceive things at a faster rate and act in a slower fashion.
Within this different timestream, the user may no longer depend on essential bodily needs and may not tire or require food in this state. They could spend long periods of time in the different timestream while only a few days or more have passed in real time. They could also cause damage to others by using the relative velocity and inertia that they exert on others while moving in the faster timestream (e.g. a finger poke could break an arm). The user can even bring other people into different timestream as long as they maintain physical contact with them.
- User may have to say something (verbally activated) or commit an action to activate their ability.
- User's power may happen unintentionally at times.
- Lower-level users may only be able to return to their normal timestream by making physical contact with another person/object from that timestream.
- Repeated use can be exhausting towards the user.
- Beings who can travel across timestreams can affect the user.
- RyuZU Yourslave (Clockwork Planet); via Imaginary Gear
- Kiden Nixon (Marvel Comics)
- The Bronze Dragonflight (World of Warcraft)
- Various Characters (Regular Show - Sugar Rush); via double-glazed doughnuts
- Time Lord (Saga Frontier); via Overdrive
- Speedwarp (Static Shock); via Time Gauntlet
- Zoom/Hunter Zolomon (DC Comics)
- Double-Glazed Doughnuts (Regular Show - Sugar Rush)