- Tin Control
User can create, shape and manipulate tin, a soft, nontoxic, ductile, malleable, silvery white metal with a bluish tinge, notable for its resistance to corrosion and ability to coat other metals.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using tin.
- Manipulate the properties of tin.
- Metal Attacks using tin.
- Metal Detection tin only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation with tin.
- Metal Generation with tin.
- Move/lift tin.
- Coating using tin.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using tin.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using tin.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using tin.
- Metal Aura using tin.
- Tin Mimicry
Conceptually tin is associated with:
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- May be unable to create tin, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Tin is affected by everything that normal tin would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return tin in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces: