- Titanium Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into titanium. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of titanium, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Titanium is a lustrous, strong, metallic-white metal with low density that is quite ductile (especially in an oxygen-free environment), with relatively high melting point, a poor conductor of heat and electricity, and biocompatible.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into liquid titanium.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration
- Metal Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Titanium Manipulation
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal titanium.
- Would melt under extreme heat.
- Would turn brittle under extreme cold.
- May slow the user.