The power to manipulate tools. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Hardware Control/Manipulation
- Tool Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate any tools, ie. objects that can be used to achieve a goal, especially if the item is not consumed in the process.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using tools as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of tools.
- Repair tools.
- Move/lift tools.
- Tool Attacks
- Tool Constructs
- Tool Creation
- Tool Possession
- Tool Sensing
- Cookware Manipulation
- Device Manipulation
- Digging Implement Manipulation
- Drill Manipulation
- Fishing Equipment Manipulation
- Hammer Manipulation
- Hook Manipulation
- Saw Manipulation
- Scissor Manipulation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Carpentry Intuition
- Equipment Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create tools, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be able to manipulate only certain types of tools.
- Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts); via Magic Wrench
- Dynomutt (Dynomutt, Dog Wonder)
- Hoss Delgado (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Stan Marsh/Toolshed (Southpark:Fractured but Whole)
- Belle the Tinkerer (IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog)