Ability to use the abilities of a Topielec. Variation of Undead Physiology.
- Topielec Form/Mimicry
- Utopiec Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Vodník Form/Mimicry/Physiology
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of a Topielec (Utopiec, Vodník, Drowned One), spirits of human that died drowning, residing in the element of their own demise. They are responsible for sucking people into swamps, lakes and rivers, as well as killing the animals standing near the still waters.
Some Topielec are described as similar to ghosts (literal spirits of the drowned), while others are described as similar to zombies; some even combine traits of the two.
- Defunct Physiology
- Drowning (may manifest as a suffocating/drowning supernatural aura)
- Spirit Physiology (some)
- Water Affinity
- Water Generation (body may constantly generate moisture from pores)
- Ghost Mimicry
- Undead Physiology
- Water Manipulation
- Most Topielec are as slow and clumsy as zombies
- Topielec vary in intelligence (and some users do not maintain sentience in this form)
- The Topielec is vulnerable to abilities which control the undead
- The Topielec is naturally drawn to rivers, lakes and other bodies of water
- The approach of the Topielec is easily given away, by the sound of soggy footsteps, the smell of mucky water and a trail of watery footprints
- See Topielec