- "YOU WILL ALL DIE SCREAMING!!"
- ― Zarathos to Lobo and his clones. (Death Battle)
- "Torture. You are chained in the flow of an active volcano. Why did I start this list?"
- ― Justin O. Schmidt describing Pain Level 4 of the Schmidt Sting Pain Index
- "I WILL LENGTHEN YOUR PLIGHT!"
- ― The Mirror Demon to John Ward. (FAITH: The Unholy Trinity)
- Anguish Inducement
- Suffering Inducement
- Torture Inducement
The user can induce torture on target with illusions and thoughts from past, present and future. It may be induced to all degrees of intensity, from mild to unbearable to full-on physical suffering. This power is mostly used with illusions. The scale of this power can vary from a single person to a population, the time can also vary from a few minutes to eternity.
The user may also torment their victims mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Curse Inducement
- Damage Inducement
- Dream Manipulation
- Emotion Inducement
- Illusion Manipulation
- Imagination Manipulation
- Madness Aspect Manifestation
- Mental Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Pain Weaponry
- Penance Stare
- Psychic Torture
- Psychological Manipulation
- Will Breaking
- May be countered by illusion manipulators.
- Cursing Camera (Doraemon)
- SCP-2718 (SCP Foundation)
- Pit of Hate (Samurai Jack)
- Hell (Judeo-Christian Mythology)