- Tornado Control
- Whirlwind Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate tornadoes and tornado-like phenomena, rapidly rotating column of air that is in contact with both surface and a cloud. Various types of tornadoes include the multiple vortex tornado, landspout, waterspout, and the cyclone.
- Aerokinetic Constructs
- Aerokinetic Flight
- Aero-Telekinesis by controlling the air around objects.
- Air Attacks
- Air Pressure Generation
- Flaying Wind
- Hurricane Creation
- Manipulate the properties of tornadoes.
- Projectile Enhancement
- Razor Wind
- Tornado Creation
- Firestorm Creation
- Ice Storm Creation
- Sandstorm Creation
- Tornado Mimicry
- Vortex Creation
- Water Vortex Creation
- Air Manipulation
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Centripetal Force Manipulation
- Rotational Energy Manipulation
- Storm Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- Vortex Manipulation
- Wet Season Manipulation
- May be unable to create tornadoes, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Creating twisters is easy, controlling them may be difficult for beginners.
- Ineffective in a vacuum: atmosphere must be present.
- Variations in air-pressure may complicate things for beginners.
- Weak against Air Manipulation.
- Can be undone by Speed Cancellation.
- Copycat (Paw Patrol); via meteor power