The ability to ignore torques and torque laws. Sub-power of Torque Manipulation.
- Torque Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore any/all torques and their laws, including those exerted on them and/or how they apply torque. Torque is what causes change in angular acceleration, and is force times lever arm length (or the length of something applying the force), so doubling the force or lever arm length doubles torque while halving the force or lever arm halves torque. The user can exert high torques with smaller lever arms or forces, allowing for a variety of possibilities when it comes to moving. The user can also defy the torques they exert, so that whether applying torque at the center or edge of an object, the object does not rotate.
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced Strength/Supernatural Strength
- Hyper Motion
- Hyper Rotation
- Rotational Acceleration
- Rotational Deceleration
- Rotational Direction Change
- Disproportionate Torque
- Leverage Defiance
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Physical Force Negation
- Torque Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May not be able to ignore torques completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore torques.
- Can still be affected by other forces.