- ""Oh, I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna hurt you really, really bad.""
- ― The Joker, Suicide Squad (2016)
- ""Torture has never been a reliable means of extracting information. It is ultimately self-defeating as a means of control, and so one wonders why it is still practiced. The only possible reason must be... pleasure.""
- ― Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Chain of Command: Part II"
- "I swear to God! I spent serious quality time thinking about ways to torture your irritating, bomb throwing butt to Death. I got creative. Real whacked-out 12th century German needle- work stuff."
- ― Roman Sionis/Black Mask to Jason Todd/Red Hood (DC Comics)
- Tormenting Intuition
The user possesses an incredible and innate understanding/knowledge of torturing, able to break the wills of others by any means.
- Interrogation Intuition
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Killing Intent
- Psychological Combat
- Psychological Intuition
- May not work on Indomitable Will users of a higher level.
- Roman Sionis/Black Mask (DC Comics)
- The Joker (DC Comics)
- Frank Castle/Punisher (Marvel/MAX Comics)
- Wilson Fisk/Kingpin (Marvel/MAX Comics)
- Ebony Maw (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Saki Clan (Kingdom)
- Darth Vader (Star Wars)
- Alastair (Supernatural)
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
- Lucifer (Supernatural)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.