- Poison Constructs
- Toxic Constructs
User can change poison into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the poison for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Biological Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Liquid Constructs
- Organic Manipulation
- Poison Generation
- Poison Manipulation
- Poison Immunity
- May be unable to create poison, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).