- Formulated Poison Blasts
- Poison Creature Creation
- Poison Entity Creation
User is able to create beings of poison or shape existing poison into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Poison Mimicry.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create poison, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Users of Contaminant Immunity and Disease Immunity can survive the poison.
- Poison Absorption.