The power to manipulate toys of any category and variations. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Curse Toy (Mob Psycho 100)
- Toy Control
- Animation of toys.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using toys as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of toys.
- Repair toys.
- Move/lift toys.
- Object Possession
- Projectile Enhancement
- Soul Sealing into toys.
- Toy Attacks
- Toy Creation
- Toy Constructs
- Dollhouse Monarchy
- Enhanced Artisan
- Enhanced Inventing
- Object Manipulation
- Puppet Mastery
- Video Game Mechanics
- Video Game Materialization
- May be unable to create toys, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Toyman (DC Comics)
- The Joker (DC Comics)
- The Crystal Guardian/Celestial Toymaker (Doctor Who)
- Toymajin (Fresh Precure)
- Kirin Shima (Hidan no Aria AA)
- Gido (Hunter X Hunter); through the use of Nen Enhancement
- Keicho Nijimura (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamonds are Unbreakable)
- Klowns (Killer Klowns from Outer Space)
- Krampus (Krampus 2015 Film)
- Morio Kuriso/Nero Alice (Mahō Shōjo ni Akogarete)
- Evangelina Rivera (Marvel Comics)
- Christmaster (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Sugar (One Piece); via Hobi Hobi no Mi
- Mirai Wakaba (Puella Magi Kazumi Magica)
- Yaya Yuiki (Shugo Chara!); as Dear Baby
- Tim Toy (Zettai Karen Children)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.