The power to use abilities of toys.
- Toy Mimicry
The user has abilities/traits of a toy, most of which come from the resilient body and the ability to survive even dismemberment and needing only repairment to be perfectly well. Many can modify their bodies as needed.
- Body of plastic, wood, ceramics or metal
- Anatomical Liberation
- Biomechanical Constructs
- Body Part Substitution
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Immunity
- Natural Weaponry
- Depending what the toy is, almost anything fromBodily Functional Powers
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Depending of the material user is made of.
- Toys of Toy Story (Toy Story)