- Living Toy
- Toy Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into living toy or toys. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of toys, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other. Many toys can modify their bodies as needed.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Body Part Substitution
- Body of plastic, wood, ceramics, stone, cloth or metal.
- Defunct Physiology
- Natural Weaponry
Given all the possibilities for creating a doll, they can have any of the powers under:
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Cryptid Physiology
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Mythic Physiology
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Bionic Physiology
- Clockwork Physiology
- Elemental Constructs
- Golem Physiology
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Organic Constructs
- Toy Manipulation
- Depending on the material user is made of, they may be vulnerable to fire, heat or cold.
- May need to be wound up, have batteries or some other power source in order to function.
See Also: Living Toys