The ability to pull things towards a destination using a beam/ray. Technique of Gravity Manipulation.
- Telekinetic Beam/Ray Emission/Generation
- Tethering Beam/Ray Emission/Generation
Users can generate a beam/ray at an object causing it to move towards them or away from them.
- Attraction & Repulsion
- Effect Field Projection
- Force-Field Generation
- Gravity Beam Emission
- Gravity Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Powers Via Object
- Remote Teleportation
- Spacecraft Physiology
- Telekinetic Teleportation
- Zero-Point Energy Manipulation
- May have a limited range.
- May have a limited weight or size limit of objects being beamed.
- May have a limit to how many objects can be beamed.
- Minbari Federation (Babylon 5)
- Highbreed (Ben 10); via spaceship
- Menos Grande (Bleach)
- Scorch Supernova (Escape from Planet Earth); via Spacesuit
- General Shanker Saunderson (Escape from Planet Earth); via Spacesuit
- Virgil Hawkins/Static (Milestone/DCAU/DC Comics)
- Gordon Freeman (Hλlf-Life series); via Gravity Gun
- Q-Ship (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Zero (Megaman Franchise); via Tractor Shot
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Wither Storm (Minecraft: Story Mode)
- Various villains (Power Rangers series)
- Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)
- Peridot (Steven Universe); via Limb Enhancers
- Aquamarine (Steven Universe); via wand
- Dr. Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Maxwell (Tales of Eternia)
- Wild Dog (Time Crisis 4)
- Syndrome (The Incredibles)
- Laser (Thunder Force)
- Various kaiju & aliens (Ultraman series)
- EVE (WALL-E)
- GO-4 (WALL-E)