- "A strong body is necessary to enjoy a long life, I spent my youth training my body to the utmost possible. I became really tough because of that. Even in this ripe old age."
- ― Honest (Akame Ga Kill)
- " Sokka, you must continue your training on your own. If you stay on this path, I know that one day, you will become an even greater master than I am."
- ― Piandao (Avatar: The Last Airbender))
- "If [the law-ninjas] were dead, how did they know when to deploy? Hell, how have they been following us? They are exceptionally well trained."
- ― Black Mage and Thief (8-Bit Theater)
- "So Wayne, how'd you learn all those cool self-defense moves?"
- "I had training. Special training. The kind they're not allowed to give anymore."
- ― Bart Simpson and Wayne Slater (The Simpsons)
- "My strength comes from training, not from some curse in my blood."
- ― Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
- "He put rookies through Hell and back. He trained them to perfection."
- ― Kyle Rayner on Kilowog's training regime (DC Comics)
- "With practice comes mastery. With mastery comes understanding. With understanding comes perfection."
- ― Davos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- "I used to train Bad guys to be worse guys. Not many people liked me back then. Especially the ones I trained."
- ― Silas Burr/Cyber to the Thinkrer (Marvel Comics)
- "Not bad, but not enough. Be it training, strategy or resolution, everything is not enough! I will show you real strength that has been completely trained!!!"
- ― Douglas Bullet (One Piece: Stampede)
The circumstance in which one develops incredible abilities through extensive training. Variation to Experientially Induced Powers.
- Charles Atlas Superpower
- Training Induced Powers
- Superiority Training
- Training From Hell
The user has developed incredible abilities by/through an extensive/excessive training regimen. Originally beginning as an individual with few or no special powers, engaging in specialized exercises (physical, mental, spiritual, etc.), allows the trainee to develop enhanced, potentially supernatural skills and techniques. Based on the nature of the training, continued practice can lead one to the greatest levels of one's desired discipline.
- Ability Mastering
- Combat Specialist
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute/Divine/Meta Combat
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Ability Creation
- Ability Learning
- Accelerated Development
- Ascended Physiology
- Enhanced Potential
- Experientially Induced Powers
- Fallen Physiology
- Instant Learning
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Mystical Martial Arts
- Potential Creation
- Power Source
- Self Supremacy
- Special Ops Mastery
- Supernatural Hunter Physiology
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Lack of training may cause the user's abilities to fluctuate.
- Training will take time.
- Because of the Plateau effect, the user may reach the peak of their physical limits and never improve beyond that.