- "A strong body is necessary to enjoy a long life, I spent my youth training my body to the utmost possible. I became really tough because of that. Even in this ripe old age."
- ― Honest (Akame Ga Kill)
- " Sokka, you must continue your training on your own. If you stay on this path, I know that one day, you will become an even greater master than I am."
- ― Piandao (Avatar The Legend of Aang)
- "If [the law-ninjas] were dead, how did they know when to deploy? Hell, how have they been following us? They are exceptionally well trained."
- ― Black Mage and Thief (8-Bit Theater)
- "Years of intense training in a specialized form of martial arts, we have overcome the limits of the human body and gained both superior physical power and technique to weaponize our own bodies, those who have mastered the Rokushiki shall have the force of a hundred man"
- ― Rob Lucci (One Piece)
- "So Wayne, how'd you learn all those cool self-defense moves?"
- "I had training. Special training. The kind they're not allowed to give anymore."
- ― Bart Simpson and Wayne Slater (The Simpsons)
- "My strength comes from training, not from some curse in my blood."
- ― Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
- "He put rookies through Hell and back. He trained them to perfection."
- ― Kyle Rayner describing Kilowog (DC Comics)
- "With practice comes mastery. With mastery comes perfection. With perfection comes strength."
- ― Davos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
The circumstance in which one develops incredible abilities through extensive training.
- Charles Atlas Superpower
- Superiority Training
- Training From Hell
The user has developed incredible abilities by/through an extensive/excessive training regimen.
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute/Divine/Meta Combat
- Combat Specialist
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Ability Creation
- Ability Learning
- Accelerated Development
- Ascended Physiology
- Body Supremacy
- Enhanced Potential
- Fallen Physiology
- Instant Learning
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Mystical Martial Arts
- Potential Creation
- Power Source
- Special Ops Mastery
- Supernatural Hunter Physiology
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Lack of training may cause the user's abilities to fluctuate.
- Training will take time.
- Because of the Plateau effect, user may reach the peak of their physical limits and never improve beyond that.