The ability to move or act while in a calm, relaxed state. Variation of Superior Activity.
- Calm Activity
The user can effectively move, act and attack while in a calm, relaxed state, allowing them to do things more effectively than they could do otherwise if they were not in a calm state.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced Tasking
- Tranquil Combat
- Tranquil State
- Action Adaptation
- Apprehension Immunity
- Flawless Coordination
- Hyper Maneuverability
- Serenity Manipulation
- Superior Activity
- Tranquil Emotions
- Tranquil Fury
- Unrestricted Movement
- May be temporary.
- It is possible for the user to lose their cool or have their cool interfered with.
- Adamant (Houseki no Kuni)
- Borsalino/Kizaru (One Piece)
- Tomioka Giyu (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling); after his Double Awakening
- Master Fung (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Chase Young (Xiaolin Showdown)