- "Oh! Ow! Oh! This inner peace stuff is tough on the old coconut!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
The ability to infuse tranquility with physical combat. Variation of Combat Merging.
- Serene Combat
- Tai Chi (Real life)
The user can infuse tranquility with physical combat, allowing them to fight smoothly, gracefully and fluently while maintaining a peaceful state of mind and spirit.
- Calm State
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Concentration Capacity
- Tranquil State
- Apostle of Peace (AD&D)
- First Wizard King (Black Clover)
- Sōsuke Aizen (Bleach)
- The Ondoti (Forgotten Realms)
- Po (Kung Fu Panda)
- Oogway (Kung Fu Panda)
- Tomioka Giyu (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Angels (Dragon Ball Super)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super); while using Ultra Instinct
- Maz Koshia (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Quon Miduchi (Towa no Quon); after achieving his Complete Form
- Shang-Chi (Marvel Comics)