- "He's got a Heaven Gun! Those can kill anybody!"
- "Seriously, why do we have Heaven Guns? I don't mean to be "that guy", i'm happy here. But why is this not an issue?"
- ― Heavens courtroom (American Dad)
- Godly Artillery
The user is able to create and/or wield any kind of artillery (firearms, cannons, bows, etc.) that is imbued with incredible godly power, surpassing that of any and all forms of mundane weaponry, and is able to strike down those who are of a powerful or higher existence.
- Absolute Attack: The weapon is capable of bypassing any type of defense as well as leveling entire landscapes in a single strike.
- Conceptual Attacks: Use the to rewrite or outright destroy the natural concepts of reality.
- Absolute Defense: The weapon acts as the perfect guard for any type of attack, making it virtually invincible.
- Omnislayer: The weapon is powerful enough to kill gods, embodiment's, concepts, etc.
- One-Man Army: The user is able to become an unstoppable team of one with little to no equal.
- Science-Magic Ascendancy: Transcendent weaponry far surpasses any laws or boundaries of both the natural and supernatural.
- Transcendent Elemental Manipulation: Take control of transcendent elements as well as infuse one's weapons with them.
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation: The weapon is capable of controlling transcendent energy forces.
- Weapon Manipulation: The weapon bends completely to the wielder.
- Worthiness Enchantment: Surround the weapon with enchanted magic that prevents it from being wielded by anyone unless they are deemed worthy of its power.
- Almighty Object/Powerful Objects: Items of transcendent power can fused into the weapon in order to bring it to a level that surpasses all others.
- Power Artillery
- Transcendent Armor: Transcendent armor and weapons often come in a set.
- Transcendent Weaponry
- Meta Power Immunity/Omnilock
- Just as the weapon is capable to killing those of a higher existence, it can also be broken, or even destroyed by them.
- Useless against omnipotent beings.
- Cannot kill an Absolute Immortal.
- God/Chuck Shurley (Supernatural)
- Final Strike (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Daybreak (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Equalizer/Hammurabi (Supernatural)