- "This is the nightmare you behold, the birth of sin is haunting. Wrapped in this cybernetic world, our promised dreams are falling. We are a threat to the enemy, who tries to steal our identity. You are not prison soldiers. We don't belong to the Nightmare God."
- ― The Enigma TNG - Nightmare God
- Deity/God/Goddess of Nightmares Physiology
- Bogieman/Boogeyman/Boogieman/Bugbear Deity/God/Goddess Physiology
- Nightmare Deity/God/Goddess Physiology
- Transcendent Bogieman/Boogeyman/Boogieman/Bugbear Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Bogeyman of godly power, also known as a Transcendent Bugbear and a Nightmare Deity/God. Unlike lesser Bogeymen, Transcendent Bogeymen are oneiricpotent, but are in fact limited to nightmares and especially the nightmare realm itself. And what’s more, lesser bogeymen may warp reality only in nightmares and the nightmare world, however, Transcendent Bogeymen are highly likely to warp reality in the real world as well by creating dreams that have a massive impact on reality, making themselves capable of doing almost anything regardless of the circumstances.
Some could also be retroactively immortal, meaning they can always return to life no matter what unless they are sealed away, erased from existence, or their variation of immortality is nullified. They can also absorb souls/soul energy in order to empower themselves.
- Curse Inducement
- Darkness Manipulation
- Fear Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation/Absolute Illusion/True Illusion
- Retroactive Immortality/Immortality/Absolute Immortality
- Nightmare Embodiment
- Oneiricpotence (limited to the nightmare realm and over nightmares).
- Soul/Soul Energy Absorption
- Supernatural Condition/Absolute Condition
- Vapor Manipulation
- Bogeyman Physiology
- Cryptid Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Fear Embodiment
- Krampus Physiology
- Oneiric Physiology
- Prime Being
- Spirit Physiology
- Transcendent Undead Physiology (In certain depictions).
- Tulpa Physiology
- If the user is retroactively immortal, it can be possible to remove or negate this form of immortality to make sure they never return back to life.
- Nonexistence can also be effective as it can erase the user from existence.
- The user can be imprisoned or sealed away in an empty dimension with no chance of escaping.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street series)
- Tantabus (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Pitch Black (Rise of the Guardians); formerly
- Bagul (Sinister)
- Phobetor (Greek Mythology)