- "You will learn someday that being half human, makes you stronger than a god."
- ― Zeus (Wrath of the Titans)
- Transcendent Half-God/Deity Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Demigod of transcended levels. Demigods are normally of lesser beings compared to actual Deities being way above them, which is a common archetype in all Half-Gods. However, Transcendent Demigods are the direct opposite of this notion. Unlike most Demigods, the user would be a Demigod with a scale advanced enough to compare with the actual deities themselves, being as powerful or even surpassing some of the gods.
Becoming a Transcendent Demigod can be achieved through various means, whether through eternal evolution, harvesting powers and malevolent souls to empower themselves without limit, and some other methods like entering full godhood somehow, without affecting their mortal heritage.
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Ethereal Manipulation
- Supernatural Condition/Absolute Condition
- Users of Transcendent Negation can nullify their godhood.
- Can be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer, and Omnislayer.
- They are vulnerable to Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption and Divinity Nullification.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Kratos (God of War Series)
- Demigods (Mythology); via Divinity
- Heracles/Hercules (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Alexander The Great (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Asuras (Hindu Mythology)
- Gilgamesh (Epic of Gilgamesh); via Absolute Combat
- Milim Nava (That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime)
- Fire God Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat 11)
- Alexander The Great (Fate Series/Type Moon)
- Gilgamesh (Fate Series/Type Moon)