- "Did it amuse you? To deny me what's rightful mine? With my powers restored I am like unto a GOD! I could suck the marrow from your bones before you drew another breath!"
- ― Samael to War after regaining his true power (Darksiders).
- "You don't fuck with a god."
- ― Mundus taunting Dante. (DmC: Devil May Cry)
- "The seven Evils are one within me! I AM LEGION!"
- ― Diablo as the Prime Evil when confronted by the Nephalem (Diablo III)
- "Before...All was...I was...Before time was...I waited...I fed on the screaming souls of universes...I drank the spoiled milk of the dead stars...I am the emptiness outside all understanding...I AM Shuma-Gorath."
- ― Shuma-Gorath (Marvel Comics)
- "If anyone - anything - bothers a Prince of Hell, it's gonna be on your head, Crowley. And you don't wanna know what happens when you piss us off."
- ― Ramiel (Supernatural)
The ability to become a demon of godly power. Variation of Transcendent Physiology. Ultimate variation of Demon Physiology. Demonic version of Demiurge Physiology. Opposite to Transcendent Angel Physiology.
- Daiakuma/Daimajou/Daimaou/Daimazoku/Daimajin Physiology
- Daemonium Deus/Nomine Physiology
- Demon/Demonic Entity/God/King/Lord Physiology
- Devil-God Physiology
- Grand Master/Ruler of Hell
- God-Devil Physiology
- Primordial Demon Physiology
- Supreme Demon Physiology
- The Prime Evil (Diablo)
- The Ultimate Demon/Devil
Users of this ability are able to become a demonic creature of unimaginable power. They have innumerable powers that are beyond the comprehension of that of lesser demonic beings and are able to rule over an entire pantheon as their god out of both power and fear with very few beings capable of opposing them.
- All Demonic Powers
- Absolute Condition: Gain unstoppable physical and mental powers.
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: Manipulate apocalyptic catastrophes.
- Chaos Manipulation: Cause and control chaos.
- Chaotic Form: Often times, transcendent demons are mostly in a body that hides their true form in order to keep their true power hidden.
- Corruption Manipulation: Cause and control corruption.
- Sin Empowerment: Users are augmented by all forms of wickedness.
- Negative Forces Manipulation: Control the full power of negative forces.
- Dark Element Manipulation: Control dark and powerful elemental forces.
- Dark Energy Manipulation: Manipulate an unlimited reservoir of dark energy.
- Dark Matter Manipulation: Control universal dark matter.
- Darkness Manipulation: Command all the forces of darkness.
- Reality Warping: Become capable of warping the fabric of reality in any way the user sees fit.
- Singularity: Become a demon with no equal.
- Darkside View: Users able to look inside the souls of another creature and are able to create or turn them into their own dark side.
- Demon Creation: Create countless hordes of demons.
- Demon Manipulation: Control vast hordes of demons.
- Demonic Force Manipulation: Able to control vast, incredible demonic powers.
- Demonic Element Manipulation: Control the demonic elements.
- Demonic Empowerment: Gain strength and power of demonic forces.
- Demonic Energy Manipulation: Manipulate demonic energies.
- Demonic Aura: Become surrounded by a powerful demonic energy.
- Demonic Weaponry: Create powerful demonic weapons that are specifically suited for the user.
- Divine Slayer: User is powerful enough to slay even the greatest of gods.
- Vice Inducement: Infect lesser beings with the power of pure sin.
- Hell Lordship: Users are able to take their place as ruler of hellish and demonic realms.
- Higher Consciousness: Users are able to enter a state of awareness uncommon to lesser demons.
- Metaphysics Manipulation: Transcendent demons have access to supernatural abilities and powers that are able to affect the world on a universal scale.
- Nigh Omnipotence: Wield overwhelming, near-infinite godly power.
- Nigh Omniscience: Have almost infinite knowledge and acute awareness of all events across the cosmos.
- Omnifarious: Take on absolutely any form at any time.
- Omni-Magic: Have control over all forces of magic.
- Human Disguise: Take on a human guise to blend in with human society.
- Omnimalevolence: Be absolutely evil.
- Prime Being: The first and most powerful of its kind.
- Primordial Darkness Manipulation: User may learn to harness the ancient darkness.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Regenerate from almost any form of injury.
- Size Manipulation: Can grow or shrink to immeasurable sizes.
- Teleportation: Can move to any location in the blink of an eye.
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation: Manipulate transcendent energies.
- Fallen Transcendent Angel Physiology
- Transcendent Demonic Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Demonic-Undead Physiology
- Transcendent Oni Physiology
- Archdemon Physiology
- Ascended Transcendent Demon Physiology
- Demon Lord Physiology
- Demon Soul
- Devil Soul
- Satanic Incarnation
- Transcendent Cambion Physiology
- Transcendent Genie Physiology
- Transcendent Nephalem Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Contrary to the description of this page, not all transcendent demons are evil. However, those that are benevolent are rare to come by.
- Can be challenged by an ascended transcendent demon.
- May be grounded to their own realm by supernatural means.
- May be susceptible to ascending from disgrace from powerful enough purifying sources.
- May be vulnerable to powerful holy artifacts, divine powers, etc.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Demonic Power Absorption, Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Absolute Weaponry, Transcendent Weaponry, Demonic Slayer, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Might be a servitude under a Fallen Transcendent Angel.
- The user's power can be sealed, separated, or diminished by special means.