The power to use the abilities of a divine demonic undead. Combination of Transcendent Demon Physiology and Transcendent Undead Physiology. Variation of Eldritch Physiology and Transcendent Hybrid Physiology.
- Transcendent Undead-Demonic Physiology
- Transcendent Undemon Physiology
- Transcendent Necrodemon Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into an undead demon of godlike power. They are virtually indestructible beings of immeasurable might, ruling over entire dimensions and infinities of demonic and undead subjects, undoing and reshaping whole realms at the merest whim.
For all intents and purposes, they are invincible abominations of godly power, and the best lesser entities can possibly hope for is a momentary victory against their minor servants and expanding influence.
- Absolute Condition
- Demonic-Undead Physiology
- Supernatural Dominion
- Ascended Transcendent Demon Physiology
- Demonic-Undead Lord Physiology
- Eldritch Physiology
- Prime Being
- Transcendent Hybrid Physiology
- May be grounded to their own realm for various reasons.
- May be challenged by entities of equal or greater power.
- Atropus (Forgotten Realms)
- Gaap (Christianity)
- Belphagor (Kabbalah)
- Dracula (Romanian Folklore); as the Devil
- Tchernobog (Blood); 16th Incarnation
- Tenebrous (Planescape); via the Last Word
- Nurgle (Warhammer 40k)