- Dhampir Deity/God Physiology
- Supreme Dhampir
- Transcendent Demi/Half-Vampire Physiology
- Ultimate Dhampir
The user of this ability is a supreme force that should not be underestimated. As with any dhampir a user can not simply achieve this level of power. It all depends on who the dhampir has inherited their vampire side from. Naturally with a transcendent parent, the dhampir will also be transcendent. As with most transcendent beings a transcendent dhampir is able to alter reality on a universal scale. Also the normal dhampir abilities are enhanced to absolute levels.
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Immortality
- Blood/Life-Force/Soul Absorption
- Haemopotent Replication
- Limitation Transcendence
- Living Anomaly
- Mesmerizing Presence
- Reality Warping
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Dhampir Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Transcendent Hybrid Physiology
- Transcendent Vampire Physiology
- Transcendent Werepire Physiology
- True Vampire Physiology
- Vaewolf Physiology
- Vampire Lord Physiology
- Werepire Lord Physiology
- Werepire Physiology
- Zompire Physiology
- Unless stated to be truly omnipotent, there is always the chance that a greater being is out there.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Gasper Vladi (Highschool DxD)
- D (Vampire Hunter D)
- Vandalieu (The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time)