The ability to become a ghost of godly power. Variation of Transcendent Physiology and Transcendent Undead Physiology. Advanced form of Ghost Physiology. Not to be confused with Ghost Lord Physiology.
- Exspiravit Deus/Numine Physiology
- Ghost/Haunt/Phantom/Specter/Soul/Spirit/Wraith Deity/God Physiology
- Transcendent Haunt/Phantom/Specter/Soul/Spirit/Wraith Physiology
Users of this ability either is or can become a ghost of terrifying power. They possess the usual abilities that normal ghosts have, but at a level that they cannot hope to reach. The user gains a greater variety of paranormal abilities, are able to control other ghosts, and can rearrange or outright destroy the very concepts of the land of the living and the realm of the dead.
- All Spiritual Powers
- All Soul Powers
- Absolute Condition: Given that ghosts are supernaturally powerful, the user's power is even greater than that.
- Amortality: As ghosts they're not alive and possibly never were to begin with.
- Astral Plane Manipulation: Have as much free reign over the mental realm as the spiritual worlds.
- Death Transcendence: Transcends via death.
- Ectoplasm Manipulation: Manipulate the paranormal energy that not only resides in the spirit realm, but ghosts as well as humans and utilize the energy in a number of ways.
- Ectoplasmic Beam Emission: Unleash powerful ectoplasmic energy blasts that are powerful enough to destroy entire cities.
- Fear Inducement/Meta Fear Inducement: The power to evoke extreme fear and horror in others.
- Illusion Manipulation/Absolute Illusion: The user can cause terrifying illusions to trick their opponents/victims if they are actually real or not.
- True Illusion: And they can also induce hallucinations into reality.
- Invisibility/Absolute Concealment: The power to render oneself unseen to the naked eye.
- Meta-Possession: Inhabit not just the bodies of individuals, but to possess any and all forms of existing material.
- Remote Possession: Control over overshadowing so complete one can without actual overshadowing.
- Nether Manipulation: Master the essence of death.
- Non-Corporeal Form: The user has no corporeal form, and is thus immune to any physical damage.
- Omnireplication: Duplicate their form with little to no specific limits.
- Omni-Psionics: Unlike the lower echelon of spirits, Transcendent Ghosts have an infinite array of powers in association with one's mentality, especially the fact that the psionic abilities happen to be godly in power as well.
- Omni-Telepathy: Due to all minds, hearts and souls being indefinably linked through life and death.
- Telekinesis/Omni-Manipulation: A Transcendent Ghost's prowess in terms of telekinetic capability can stem from being regular, to godly in terms of power.
- Psycho Warping: All thanks to their psionic abilities being on a godly scale, they have the power to manipulate the fabric of reality with their minds alone.
- Supernatural Phenomenon Inducement: Cause anomalies to intimidate enemies, such as causing blood or green slime to ooze from the walls or even the ceiling.
- Phantasm Manipulation: Manipulate as well as summon ghosts to create their own personal army.
- Shapeshifting/Omnifarious: Manipulate their spiritual bodies into whatever form they desire.
- Solipsistic Manipulation: Manipulate and distort the reality of the living world through the spirit realm and vice-versa.
- Uncertainty Manipulation: Manipulate paranormal uncertainty to warp reality around them, such as creating anomalies anywhere they desire.
- Portal Manipulation: Have absolute control over transition to and from the multiple realms of the living and afterlife plane.
- Teleportation Manipulation: Warp themselves as well as other people or objects from one place to another.
- Soul/Soul Energy Absorption: Use the power of the souls they gain and add it to their own.
- Ultimate Intangibility: Pass through solid matter and be solid at the same time.
- Prime Being
- Transcendent Angel Physiology
- Transcendent Demon Physiology
- Transcendent Genie Physiology
- Transcendent Vampire Physiology
- May be unable to control the incredible power they wield.
- Being resurrected by an outside force could cause the user to lose their power.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.