- "This is only the beginning of your downfall, Wizard!"
- "Wizard? Are you kidding me? Wizards do parlor tricks. I throttle the heavens."
- ― Ranger and Sarda the Sage (8-bit Theater)
- "He has more power in his little whisker than a palace full of genies!"
- ― Genie describing Chaos (Aladdin)
The power to become a magic-user of godly power. Variation of Transcendent Physiology and Magical Entity Physiology. Not to Be confused with Magic Deity Physiology. Opposite of Transcendent Scientist Physiology.
- Arcane Deity/God Physiology
- Sorcerer Supreme (Marvel Comics)
- Grand Caster (Fate Series)
- Sorcerer Deity/God Physiology
- Superior Mage/Sorcerer/Sorceress/Wizard
- Supreme Archmage Physiology
- Transcendent Magi/Mystic/Warlock/Witch
- Transcendent Magic Entity
- Ultimate Mage/Wizard/Witch
- Wizard Deity/God Physiology
- Wizard Saint (Fairy Tail)
The user of this ability either is or can transform into a Transcendent Mage: a practitioner of magic who has ascended to a godly state. Users have nearly limitless magical power and can almost effortlessly gain access to power hardly touched by any other mystic.
- Almighty Magic - Wield magic that is undefeated.
- Meta Magic - Be free from all the limitations of magic.
- Magically Enhanced Physiology - Be physically empowered by magical energies.
- Omni-Magic - Wield all forms of magic.
- Adaptive Magic - Use a special type of adaptive magic.
- Elemental Magic - Master all the elements.
- Logic Manipulation - Break the laws of nature and common sense.
- Magic - Be a sorcerer of mystical arts.
- Magic Aura - Surround oneself with any type of magical energy.
- Magic Combat - Infuse magic with physical attacks.
- Magic Empowerment - Gain strength from magical forces.
- Magic Immunity - Be immune to the magic powers of others.
- Magic Negation - Negate the magical abilities of others with ease.
- Mana Manipulation - Control sentient mystical energies that are present throughout the universe.
- Meta Summoning - Summon virtually anything.
- Meta Teleportation - Teleport oneself to any time and location.
- Spell Casting - Cast as many spells as one wishes.
- Selective Invincibility
- Transcendent Magic: Use god like magic.
- Transcendent Angelic Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Demonic Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Lich Physiology
- Transcendent Superior Mystic Human Physiology
- Archmage Physiology
- Magic Deity Physiology
- Magic Lordship
- Magic Embodiment
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Mystic Human Physiology
- Primordial Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- The immense power may cause harm to the user.
- May be vulnerable against scientific forces and entities of sufficient strength e.g:Transcendent Scientist Physiology
See Also: The Archmage.