The power to become a deviant of godly power. Advanced variation of Mutant Physiology. Variation of Divine Monster Physiology. Opposite to Transcendent Homo Superior Physiology. Not to be confused with Artificial Godhood.
- Abomination/Deviant/Freak/Infestation/Mutant Deity/God/Goddess Physiology
- Almighty/Divine/Omni/Prime/Supreme/Ultimate Abomination/Deviant/Freak/Infestation/Mutation/Mutant
- Corrupted/Deviated/Infected/Mutated Deity/God/Goddess Physiology
- Corrupted/Deviated/Infected/Mutated Godhead/Godhood
- Mutated Godhood
- Transcendent Abomination/Deviant/Freak/Infestation/Mutant Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a monstrous mutant of godly power. Apart from regular deviants, these types of freaks can also have a particular mutation that allows them to transcend, becoming godly in the process, especially obtaining various powers and abilities if mutations are just right.
While normal deviants may lose consciousness and rationality as they grotesquely transform, deviant gods on the other hand usually keep both, and despite their almost genetic imperfection, they in return can have unspeakable power over lesser freaks. Another difference, like said before, are less unstable and most are well known, to manipulate their own genetic structures to further mutate themselves, and even turn themselves back into their default forms.
- Biological Essence Manipulation
- Corrupted Symbiosis
- Enhancing Mutation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Mutant Physiology
- Mutation Manipulation
- Omni Atomic Manipulation
- Physical Augmentation
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Transcendent Physiology
- Unnatural Quality
- Advanced Technology
- Almighty Ascension
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Legendary Form
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Transformation Ascendency
- Unnatural Shape
- Unnatural Size
- Artificial Godhood
- Cyber Mutant Physiology
- Half-Mutant Physiology
- Mutated Demon Physiology
- Mutant Mage Physiology
- Physical Godhood
- Prime Being
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Superior Mutant Physiology
- Transcendent Homo Superior Physiology
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Transcendent Mutants are still genetically unstable, but only to lesser degrees.