The power to become a deviant of godly power. Advanced variation of Mutant Physiology. Not to be confused with Artificial Godhood or Transcendent Homo Superior Physiology. Variation of Divine Monster Physiology.
- Deviant/Freak/Mutant Deity/God Physiology
- Mutated Godhood
- Transcendent Deviant/Freak Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a monstrous mutant of godly power. Apart from regular deviants, these types of freaks can also have a particular mutation that allows them to transcend, becoming godly in the process, especially obtaining various powers and abilities if mutations are just right.
While normal deviants may lose consciousness and rationality as they grotesquely transform, deviant gods on the other hand usually keep both, and despite their almost genetic imperfection, they in return can have unspeakable power over lesser freaks. Another difference, like said before, are less unstable and most are well known, to manipulate their own genetic structures to further mutate themselves, and even turn themselves back into their default forms.
- Atomic Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Enhancing Mutation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Mutant Physiology
- Mutation Manipulation
- Physical Augmentation
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Unnatural Shape
- Almighty Ascension
- Legendary Form
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Mutant Mage Physiology
- Transformation Mastery
- Artificial Godhood
- Half-Mutant Physiology
- Physical Godhood
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Superior Mutant Physiology
- Transcendent Homo Superior Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Transcendent Mutants are still genetically unstable, but only to lesser degrees.
- Chaos (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
- Derek Clifford Simmons (Resident Evil 6)
- Haos (Resident Evil 6)
- Guardians of the Universe (DC Comics)
- Richard John Grayson/Robin (DC Comics/Teen Titans Go!); as the Avagodo
- Michael Korvac (The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
- Ultimate Being (Parasite Eve)
- New Gods (DC Comics)
- Thanos (Marvel Comics)
- Kly'bn (Marvel Comics)
- Deviants/Homo Descendus (Marvel Comics)
- Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten (Marvel Comics)
- Orochimaru (Naruto)
- Legendary Tier Mutants (Mutants Genetic Gladiators)
- Oruku Saki/Shredder (TMNT)
- April O'Neil (TMNT)
- Frieza (Dragon Ball Series)