- "In France, a revolution began with their king and queen getting executed by their citizens. Do you think you're in a position where you can't be touched? Wait til you're dragged down here."
- ― Kang Hyuk (Dokgo)
- Transcendent Power Cancellation/Nullification
User can negate and nullify the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings, preventing them from using their powers, effectively making them powerless.
- Consciousness Grounding
- Divinity Nullification
- Divine Power Negation
- Existence Grounding
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Healing Erasure
- Immortality Negation
- Invulnerability Negation
- Power Negation
- Powerlessness Inducement
- May be unable to completely negate the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings, being limited to just some of them.
- Beings with Absolute Immortality, Meta Power Immunity, Negation Immunity, Omnilock and Omnipotence are immune.
- Useless against Absolute/Selective/Eternal Transcendence.
- The Triforce (The Legend of Zelda)
- Q Weapons (Star Trek Voyager)