- "In France, a revolution began with their king and queen getting executed by their citizens. Do you think you're in a position where you can't be touched? Wait til you're dragged down here."
- ― Kang Hyuk (Dokgo)
The power to negate the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings. Advanced variation of Divine Power Negation.
- Transcendent Power Cancellation/Nullification
User can negate and nullify the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings, preventing them from using their powers, effectively making them powerless.
- Consciousness Grounding
- Divinity Nullification
- Divine Power Negation
- Existence Grounding
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Immortality Negation
- Invulnerability Negation
- Power Negation
- May be unable to completely negate the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings, being limited to just some of them.
- Users of Negation Immunity and Omnipotence are immune.
- Lavawights (AD&D); via Blazefire
- Blue Beetle (DC Comics)
- The Gentry (DC Comics)
- Yuga Khan (DC Comics); originally
- Agumon (Digimon Savers); via Burst Mode
- First Firmament (Marvel Comics)
- Logos (Marvel Comics)
- Castiel (Supernatural); after being empowered by the souls of Purgatory
- God (Supernatural)
- The Darkness/Amara (Supernatural)
- The Counter-Actor (Tenchi Muyo)
- Alien God (TYPE-MOON)
- The Star-Stalker (Whateley Academy)
- The Triforce (The Legend of Zelda)
- Q Weapons (Star Trek Voyager)