The power to have the traits and powers of a nephilim of godly power. Variation of Transcendent Hybrid Physiology. Advanced variation of Nephilim Physiology. Not to be confused for Transcendent Nephalem Physiology. Angelic counterpart to Transcendent Cambion Physiology.
- Angelic Demigod Physiology
- Arch Nephilim Physiology
- Half-Angel/Nephilim Deity/God Physiology
- Supreme Nephilim
- Transcendent Half Angel Physiology
The user either is or can become a nephilim of godly power, born from a mortal and a transcendent angel in history. Though in most cases not as powerful as their heavenly parent, their abilities far surpasses that of other nephilims, allowing them to easily overpower most angels and demons, even in numbers. Thanks to their transcendent ascendancy, they can also alter the very fabric of reality to a nigh-omnipotent level.
- Aether Manipulation
- Angel Manipulation
- Divine Empowerment
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Divine Magic
- Ethereal Physiology
- Energy/Extrasensory Perception
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Halo Generation/Divine Presence
- Higher Consciousness
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Light Element Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- White Arts
- Wing Manifestation
- Divine-Angelic Physiology
- Fallen Angel Physiology
- If sired by a transcendent angel, the user may inherit some powers from Transcendent Angel Physiology.
- Nephilim Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- May possess the same weaknesses as a Transcendent Angel.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Aaron Corbett (Fallen)
- Devas (New Age)
- Jack Kline (Supernatural)
- Elaine Belloc (DC/Vertigo Comics)