The ability to use the ultimate form of science. Transcendent-form of Science Manipulation. Variation of Transcendent Force Manipulation. Scientific version of Transcendent Magic and Nigh-Omnipotence. Not to be confused with Science Ascendancy.
- Cosmic/Divine/Godlike/Perfect/Supreme/Ultimate Science
- Nigh Omnipotent Science
- Nigh Scientipotence
- Scientific Transcendence
The user can manipulate and understand the level of science/knowledge that only transcendent beings possess. This science allows the user to achieve nearly limitless and impossible results, due to being so advanced and complex that only higher beings can understand, most users of this use that type of science to enhance or bestow others with almighty powers like bending the laws of physics, create universes and warp realities those same feats are beyond the most advanced form of science.
- Interaction Manipulation
- Metaphysics Manipulation
- Formula Manifestation
- Solipsistic Manipulation - understating the expansive interlink between abstracts.
- Omnificence - bring to existence almost anything
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Almighty Object
- Cosmic Entity Physiology
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Science Manipulation
- Transcendent Scientist Physiology
- Transcendent Negation
- The user is still susceptible to committing mistakes, but only to a lesser extent.
- Transcendent Science itself is perfect but the users of this ability need a full and deep understanding of it.
- Can spell disaster in the wrong hands.
- The most common problem of this science is scientific greed causing some users to experiment and evolve themselves to the point they lose definitions.
- Users are still limited by physical laws unless they exploit those of other universes or the authors invoke fictional laws.
- Conservation laws: mass-energy, momentum, electric charge, and color charge, among others.
- Causality laws. In ultra-hard science fiction, FTL communication and travel are impossible, as it leads to causality violations.