- "You are pierced because you're too concerned with your body, you fall apart because you're too concerned with form. Vampires are beings who transcend the line between life and death, beings that dwell between existence and nonexistence, holy and evil, life and death. Return all things to the mist of chaos from which they originated, that is what it means to be a vampire."
- ― Avrora Florestina (Strike the Blood)
- Absolute Vampirism
- Divine Nosferatu Physiology
- God of Vampires
- Homo/Hominēs Lamia/Succo Deus/Diva (Female)/Divus (Male)/Numen Physiology (Humans Only)
- Perfect Vampire
- Supreme Vampire
- Ultimate Vampire/Vampirism
- Vampire/Vrykolakas Deity/God Physiology
- Vampiric Ascension/Divinity/Perfection
- Vampyrus Supremus
The user with this ability either is or can transform into a Transcendent Vampire: an supremely powerful vampiric being with power greater than all of their fellow Vampires, rivalling all other Gods, and are Unquestionably The Supreme God of their own race with utter power and authority.
Transcendent Vampires are often depicted as supernaturally attractive and possess an appearance identical to the one that they had in their previous life. They also appear to have an inherently mesmerizing aura to their presence. Many mortals or lesser beings may often feel an obsessive desire to be around the vampire in question or even follow and carry out their commands as mindless slaves.
Transcendent Vampires are the supreme paragons of the species and are seen as the strongest of their race without equal. During some occasion, They are seen being responsible for maintaining the natural balance between vampires, humans, as well as other monsters. Some rare moments maybe that they preach having a relationship with the being they may have worshiped in their mortal life. Due to the nature of their powers, they are capable of increasing their already amazing powers even further by absorbing various forms of energy. The user is thus capable of challenging most beings in existence. this can be done by absorbing various forms of energy that they may come across.
- Absolute Weapon Proficiency
- Archetype:Vampire Monarch (Varies)
- Almighty Ascension/Nigh-Omnipotence (Varies)
- Blood Transcendency
- Dark Arts
- Dark Divinity; Undead Divinity
- Death Empowerment
- Fear Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Grim Darkness Manipulation
- Limitation Transcendence
- Living Anomaly
- Mythic Lord Physiology (Varies)
- Night Empowerment
- Night Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- Prime Being
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Vampire Physiology/Vampire Lord Physiology
- Weakness Immunity/Resistance
- Weather Manipulation
- Werebat Physiology
- Dark Father
- Dark Lord
- Dark Mother
- Mystic Vampire Physiology
- Shinso Physiology
- Transcendent Undead Physiology
- True Vampire Physiology
- Vaewolf Physiology
- Vampire Lord Physiology
- Vampire Physiology
- Werepire Lord Physiology
- Werepire Physiology
- Zompire Physiology
- While the user may not share all Vampiric weaknesses, they may still be affected to some degree by them, such as feeling discomfort when outside during the day as vampires are naturally creatures of the night.
- The user may or may not choose to impose limits on their power and may often rarely get involved with the affairs of the outside world.
- Beings of higher power (and potential) may still defeat the user in combat.
- A Transcendent Werebeast may be able to defeat the users.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.