- "With your godly power drained into the blade, it will have the strength to destroy all who defy the gods."
- ― Zeus (God of War series) as Kratos gives his godly power into the Blade of Olympus.
- " Their strength drained by the evil of the Dark Dragon, the remaining dragons placed their last hope in the hands of the humans in the form of one of their own fangs. Thus was born the Dragon Sword, a formidable weapon inhabited by the very essence of the powers of the dragons."
- ― Intro, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword.
- "The goddess has blessed your blade, and the Master Sword has at last achieved its ultimate form! The sword is now imbued with the mythical power to drive back demons, and only Link may wield it!"
- ― The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
- "Pathetic creatures! I command both the Daimyo's War Staff and Lord Simultaneous' Time Scepter! I am a god!"
- ― Ultimate Drako (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 TV series)
The ability to wield or create powerful godly weapons. Not to be confused with Divine Weaponry.
- Arms/Weapons Of Godliness
- Godly/Transcendent Tool
- Godly Arms/Weaponry
The user is able to create and/or wield any kind of weapon that possesses incredible god-like power, surpassing that of any and all forms of mundane weaponry, and is able to strike down those who are of a higher existence. The weapon in question can be of any origin be it science, magic, technomagic, spiritual, cosmic, temporal, divine, demonic, etc.
Some weapons may even able to adapt, changing their form in order to suit the user's needs in battle.
In some cases, an ordinary weapon would be fused with an almighty object or even infused with transcendent power from another source or may be the very weapon itself taking a bodily form.
- Absolute Attack: The weapon is capable of bypassing any type of defense as well as leveling entire landscapes in a single strike.
- Conceptual Attacks: Use the to rewrite or outright destroy the natural concepts of reality.
- Absolute Defense: The weapon acts as the perfect guard for any type of attack, making it virtually invincible.
- Omnislayer: The weapon is powerful enough to kill gods, embodiments, concepts, etc.
- One-Man Army: The user is able to become an unstoppable team of one with little to no equal.
- Science-Magic Ascendancy: Transcendent weaponry far surpasses any laws or boundaries of both the natural and supernatural.
- Transcendent Magic: The weaponry possesses access to the greatest forms of magic and is able to use them all.
- Transcendent Science: The weapon is a fabrication of unprecedented levels of scientific understanding.
- Reality Warping: With the power of science and magic at its command, the weapon is capable of warping reality on a massive scale.
- Transcendent Elemental Manipulation: Take control of transcendent elements as well as infuse one's weapons with them.
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation: The weapon is capable of controlling transcendent energy forces.
- Weapon Manipulation: The weapon bends completely to the wielder.
- Worthiness Enchantment: Surround the weapon with enchanted magic that prevents it from being wielded by anyone unless they are deemed worthy of its power.
- Transcendent Artillery
- Transcendent Blade Construction
- Transcendent Bow Construction
- Transcendent Polearm Construction
- Transcendent Whip Generation
- Almighty Object/Powerful Objects: Items of transcendent power can be fused into the weapon in order to bring it to a level that surpasses all others.
- Combined Weaponry: Wield two different types of transcendent weapons with different powers, allowing one to work in tandem with the other amplifying each other’s power.
- Transcendent Armor: Transcendent armor and weapons often come in a set.
- Meta Power Immunity/Omnilock
- Just as the weapon is capable to killing those of a higher existence, it can also be broken, or even destroyed by them.
- Transcendent Armor may counter weapons do to its defensive concept.
- Useless against an Omnipotent being, a being with Flawless Indestructibility or an Absolute Immortal.
See Also: Infinity Plus One Sword.