The ability to use the traits of a transcendent therianthropic being. Most powerful variation of Werebeast Physiology. Therianthropic variation of Transcendent Physiology. Opposite of Transcendent Beastwere Physiology.
- Absolute Therianthropy
- Divine Therianthrope Physiology
- God of Werebeasts Physiology
- Ultimate Werebeast
- Weregod Physiology
The user with this ability either is or can transform into a Transcendent Therianthrope: a powerful therianthropic being who has literally ascended to true godhood either through powerful magical feats or by divine intervention.
In folklore and mythology, werebeasts are mythological creatures that transform from man-to-beast under the light of a full moon or under their own power. They are often ravenous, feral beasts that can't distinguish between friend or foe. And in others, they are intelligent beings, forming tribes and societies. Their main weaknesses are silver, wolfsbane, etc. However, a transcendent Therianthrope is no longer affected by these weaknesses. They have transcended beyond all other members of their species.
Transcendent Therianthrope are often the progenitors of Therianthropes, and are revered as such. They are often several magnitudes above other werebeasts in terms of physical stats, possessing godly stamina, speed, strength, etc. Also, they might even be truly immortal.
- Almighty Ascension (varies) (Rare)
- Prime Source (of any/all werebeasts)
- Beast Divinity
- Prime Being (of any/all werebeasts)
- Subordination Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- Limitation Transcendence
- Superior Adaptation
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Supernatural/Absolute Agility
- Supernatural/Absolute Endurance
- Supernatural/Absolute Reflexes
- Supernatural Instincts
- Supernatural/Ultimate/Nigh-Absolute/Absolute Regeneration
- Supernatural/Absolute Senses
- Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Supernatural/Absolute Stamina
- Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Supernatural/Absolute Survivability
- Werebeast Physiology/Werebeast Lord Physiology
- Enhancing Mutation
- Lunar Mind
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Supernatural Tracking
- Transformation Ascendancy
- Werebeast Conversion
- Mystic Werewolf Physiology
- Rougarou Physiology
- Skinwalker Physiology
- Transcendent Werepire Physiology
- True Werebeast Physiology
- Werebeast Lord Physiology
- Werepire Lord Physiology
- Werepire Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
- Wolfwere Physiology
- While the user ca share all lycanthropes weaknesses, they may still be affected to some degree by them, such as feeling discomfort Silver as lycanthropes are naturally creatures of the day and night.
- The user may or may not choose to impose limits on their power and may often rarely get involved with the affairs of the outside world.
- While the user has virtually no weaknesses, they may still feel discomfort when exposed to the weaknesses of lycanthropes
- Beings of higher power (and potential) may still defeat the user in combat.
- If werebeasts and vampires are natural enemies, then maybe a Transcendent Vampire can defeat the users.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Centurion (Altered Beast); as the Golden Werewolf
- Xion the Unborn (Bloody Roar)
- Balvorn (Fable)
- Iceron (Gold Digger)
- The Captain (Hellsing)
- Schrödinger (Hellsing)
- Turenne (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Jezelda (Pathfinder)
- Kevin (Seiken Densetsu III); via Godhand Class
- Cain (Shiki)
- Garth Fitzgerald IV (Supernatural); after receiving an Michael's Grace
- Lugh Beowulf (Type-Moon)
- Fenrir (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Bastard (Whateley Academy)