- Divine Werepire Mimicry/Physiology
- Transcendent Werepire Mimicry
- Ultimate Werepire
- Werepire Deity/God Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Transcendent Werepire, a godlike/godly creature. Users of this power are hybrids of transcendent vampires and at least one type of transcendent werebeast, while having none of their weaknesses.
- Almighty Ascension
- Grim Darkness Manipulation
- Limitation Transcendence; of vampires and werebeasts
- Meta Magic
- Mesmerizing Presence
- Self Transcendence
- Subordination Manipulation; over vampires and werebeasts
- Supernatural Condition/Absolute Condition
- Supernatural Survivability
- Transcendent Physiology
- Werepire Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Hybrid Vitality
- Lunar Manipulation
- True Vampire Physiology
- True Werebeast Physiology
- Vaewolf Physiology
- Werepire Lord Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
- Wolfwere Physiology
- May be only one type of werebeast.
- While the user has virtually no weaknesses, they may still feel discomfort by the weaknesses of their respective Physiology's (Vampires being uncomfortable in the Daytime and Werebeasts with their weakness to Silver).
- Decapitation (unless invulnerable) may slow the user down (but is unlikely to stop him/her).
- Users of Deity Manipulation may be able to control the user.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.