The power to use the abilities of transcendent werepires. Variation of Transcendent Physiology and Transcendent Hybrid Physiology. Combination of Transcendent Vampire Physiology and Transcendent Werebeast Physiology. Most powerful version of Werepire Physiology.
- Absolute Werepirism
- God/Goddess of Werepires
- Divine Werepire Mimicry/Physiology
- Transcendent Werepire Mimicry
- Ultimate Werepire
- Werepire Deity/God Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Transcendent Werepire, a godlike/godly creature. Users of this power are hybrids of transcendent vampires and at least one type of transcendent werebeast, while having none of their weaknesses.
- Death Empowerment
- Fear Inducement
- Grim Darkness Manipulation
- Hybrid Physiology
- Limitation Transcendence; of vampires and werebeasts
- Living Anomaly
- Meta Magic
- Mesmerizing Presence
- Self Transcendence
- Subordination Manipulation; over vampires and werebeasts
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Transcendent Hybrid Physiology
- Hybrid Vitality
- Lunar Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- True Vampire Physiology
- True Werebeast Physiology
- Vaewolf Physiology
- Werepire Lord Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
- Wolfwere Physiology
- While the user is nearly all-powerful, they may choose to use their abilities to their full extent for certain reasons.This is similar to how those who are omnipotent may not choose to interfere with the affairs of lesser beings unless absolutely necessary or because of personal rules.
- While the user has virtually no weaknesses, they may still feel discomfort by the weaknesses of their respective Physiology's (Vampires being uncomfortable in the Daytime and Werebeasts with their weakness to Silver).
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Alucard (Hellsing) via absorption of Schrödinger